V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Feb 26, 2012 at 12:40 AM Post #1,143 of 2,828

Can I ask why they weren't getting used very often?

/\/\ ... Me too .../\/\
Quote:
I'm letting my M-80s go.  Not being used enough.  About 200 hrs. burn, 20 hrs. worn.  Includes all original accessories plus the audio cable which is more flexible and lighter.  

Can I say that it was the same thing I have around 20 hours... I wondered why did I buy these uncomfortable on ears.

But truly I waited and they need another 30 hours at most to be super comfy, the steel takes more time than that to form to the contour of your head and the sound and isolation will actually improve when the foam starts to form in a lot more time than at 20 hours...

Give them more time if not sell them, I like them and are good for a portable good 200 I spent

Feb 26, 2012 at 4:30 AM Post #1,145 of 2,828
Is here someone who bought the M-80s on V-Moda online store and who lives in Europe?
Are they shipping from US?
Should I expect other taxes in addition to the product price and shipping?
Are there any problems with guarantee?

Feb 26, 2012 at 7:09 AM Post #1,146 of 2,828

Quote:
Is here someone who bought the M-80s on V-Moda online store and who lives in Europe?
Are they shipping from US?
Should I expect other taxes in addition to the product price and shipping?
Are there any problems with guarantee?

Didn't buy them from V-Moda but you always have the risk to have them going through customs. In Belgium it's 10 € fixed rate for "file treatment" + eventually tax on the item price (usually 21%).

Feb 26, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #1,147 of 2,828
Do you think they are close (after the 2 weeks) to the HD 25-1 ii?

It's not a contest on leakage.
Assuming you have a great fit with both. M80s semi open, HD25 closed. Hd25 will isolate more and leak less. It's a sad fact. That said you could remove the face plates and block them out with some blutak, but that will make them sound like crap, I tried it.
The m80s don't have BAD isolation and leakage, but at about par.

Feb 26, 2012 at 11:15 PM Post #1,148 of 2,828
And Val?
Is super mic going to happen?
If not I'll buy one aftermarket I'm getting a little frustrated. I won't be mad if you say it won't happen, it's just The lack of communication after being given a for sure release date...

Feb 26, 2012 at 11:36 PM Post #1,149 of 2,828

Quote:
And Val?
Is super mic going to happen?
If not I'll buy one aftermarket I'm getting a little frustrated. I won't be mad if you say it won't happen, it's just The lack of communication after being given a for sure release date...

Sorry guys, there are lots of items happening that are taking high priority, the super mic is being released  but I am not sure on date now anymore until later this week.

-v 

Feb 27, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #1,153 of 2,828
So, wife thinks I'm crazy for all the money spent on headphones, but looks like I'll be keeping both the B&W P5 AND the V Moda M80 
o2smile.gif

I'm liking these cans Val!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back