V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Dec 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #2,146 of 2,828
That
is there a way to prevent the cables from fraying?

Thats usually not a problem. It has happened to me before thought. I juat took a picture of it and sent the picture to vmoda. Few days later i had a new cable and i havent had the problem sincee

Dec 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #2,147 of 2,828
That

Thats usually not a problem. It has happened to me before thought. I juat took a picture of it and sent the picture to vmoda. Few days later i had a new cable and i havent had the problem sincee

Dec 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM Post #2,148 of 2,828
That

Dec 6, 2012 at 4:23 PM Post #2,150 of 2,828
Quote:
That

thanks, I'll send them a message. was it like bad fraying or not so much? cause my iDevice cable is fraying but it's not horrible, it gets to my nerves though

Dec 6, 2012 at 4:33 PM Post #2,151 of 2,828
thanks, I'll send them a message. was it like bad fraying or not so much? cause my iDevice cable is fraying but it's not horrible, it gets to my nerves though

My cable was just failing completely like... VERY obvious

Dec 6, 2012 at 8:56 PM Post #2,153 of 2,828
well, after taking a look at where the (small amount of) fraying has occurred, I have notice that it happens mostly where the cable is being bent (wrapped around) in order to go into the case, and I can't really think of another way of storing the cable, although my audio only cable seems just fine, and it's rather more pliable that the ones with controls

Dec 7, 2012 at 1:03 PM Post #2,155 of 2,828
Quote:
Anyone?
blink.gif

I find it hard, since they don't sell the case alone, probably everyone that has them has the case, and I don't really see why anyone would want to get rid of it. Sorry

Dec 7, 2012 at 1:04 PM Post #2,156 of 2,828
I wrote V-Moda on FB about the cable fraying and they didn't told me how to prevent the fraying but inmediatly offered me a new cable lol, I sent them an Email, let's see how it goes

Dec 7, 2012 at 1:22 PM Post #2,157 of 2,828
Quote:
I wrote V-Moda on FB about the cable fraying and they didn't told me how to prevent the fraying but inmediatly offered me a new cable lol, I sent them an Email, let's see how it goes

they'll definitely hook u up with a new one =)

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:11 PM Post #2,159 of 2,828
Quote:
they'll definitely hook u up with a new one =)

well, they told me to send them a picture of my "ripped apart" cable, and since that's not the case I doubt they'll send it, but it at least gives me comfort if any of my cables actually break :)

Dec 7, 2012 at 6:12 PM Post #2,160 of 2,828
Quote:
OK thanks anyway. Just seems weird because I thought Val mentioned selling them :S

Yes, they sell the LP/LP2 cases but not the M80 ones, I do find it kinda weird, I would like a black case for my M80's anyways

Users who are viewing this thread

Back