V-MODA Crossfade M-80 Reviews
Nov 16, 2011 at 3:02 PM Post #181 of 2,828
That's quite the gap there between the headband and the head. I didn't know it was that pronounced.

Nov 16, 2011 at 3:16 PM Post #182 of 2,828

Quote:
That's quite the gap there between the headband and the head. I didn't know it was that pronounced.

Yeah, I guess it is, more so than I had really noticed all that much. But they are really comfortable nonetheless. Maybe my head is just weirdly and oddly and strangely shaped, idk 
confused_face.gif

Nov 16, 2011 at 3:26 PM Post #183 of 2,828
ok, I read more than 8 pages of this trhead, but I could not find a post where someone wrote the differences or preferences of sound between M-80 or LP2.(but only in size)
I found a site where they sell at € 164 each + €22 shipping in Italy

Ah....sorry for my bad english.

Nov 16, 2011 at 3:28 PM Post #184 of 2,828

Quote:
ok, I read more than 8 pages of this trhead, but I could not find a post where someone wrote the differences or preferences of sound between M-80 or LP2.
I found a site where they sell at € 164 each + €22 shipping in Italy

Ah....sorry for my bad english.

Page 4, i asked and jude replied with the differences.

Nov 16, 2011 at 4:02 PM Post #186 of 2,828

Quote:
No between V80 and M80
but between M or V-80 and LP2
tongue.gif

The biggest difference is that the v/m80's are on ear while the lp2 is a full sized over ear can. There are some sonic differences, mainly in the bass, or so I've read. Also, the LP2 is supposed to be more 3d soundish ' or give you a better idea of where sounds and such are coming from (someone who plays fps's would like this).

Nov 16, 2011 at 4:33 PM Post #188 of 2,828

Quote:
I understand.
So,which you advise me to listen to Pop/Rock music?
the 3D , emphasizes the sound in general?
thanks for answer

What decade pop/rock and how loud do you listen?

Nov 16, 2011 at 10:03 PM Post #189 of 2,828
Could anyone put up a picture of a ATH-M50 and M-80 side by side? Would also like to see a cup size comparison
A comparison between the two would be nice as well (just major points, since the M50 is overear/close and the M-80 is on-ear/semi-open)

Also, I see that on the official site, there is no option for custom art for the M-80 and V-80..will that be implemented in the future?
These look really great, and I am currently looking for a new pair of portables. Definitely on my consideration list^^
Thanks~

Nov 16, 2011 at 10:28 PM Post #190 of 2,828

Quote:
Could anyone put up a picture of a ATH-M50 and M-80 side by side? Would also like to see a cup size comparison
A comparison between the two would be nice as well (just major points, since the M50 is overear/close and the M-80 is on-ear/semi-open)

Also, I see that on the official site, there is no option for custom art for the M-80 and V-80..will that be implemented in the future?
These look really great, and I am currently looking for a new pair of portables. Definitely on my consideration list^^
Thanks~

You can get custom plates made up for the M-80 and V-80. My set has custom artwork on it's plates so to my knowledge it should be somewhere on the site.

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #191 of 2,828
Quote:
You can get custom plates made up for the M-80 and V-80. My set has custom artwork on it's plates so to my knowledge it should be somewhere on the site.

Yea, that's what I thought too since most of the pictures of M-80s and V-80s have custom art on them.
But I don't see any option to choose a atrwork file like the customization options given for the LP/LP2 on the M-80/V-80 page..only color options of Matte Black, Red, and Red with "Fangtasia" text

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:02 PM Post #192 of 2,828

Quote:

Thanks~

On the website, go to the M-80 and click show related products or something like that. The custom shields are there.

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:09 PM Post #193 of 2,828
Here are the shield/custom options for M-80/V-80 (EDIT WE ARE ADDING THE CUSTOM LOGO OPTION TOMORROW, WE ARE UPGRADING SITE)

http://v-moda.com/on-ear-shields/

use code "HEAD-FI" for the special offers (14.4% off).

We officially launched LP2 today, I had a fun time THROWING them in the video. LP vs M series sound is discussed earlier in the thread and on our site (or on tab called compare).  M-100 will sound more like M-80, LP2 is our Live Play series (heavier bass).

WATCH ME THROW LP2, DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME... next- can it stop bullets and will it blend?
A

-v

Nov 16, 2011 at 11:20 PM Post #194 of 2,828
Quote:
On the website, go to the M-80 and click show related products or something like that. The custom shields are there.

Yep, I know the custom shields are there (as valkolton posted), but I don't see any option for custom art...do you choose the custom art once the shields are in your cart?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back