V-MODA CROSSFADE M-80 AUDIO VOYAGE – Reviewers wanted!
Oct 25, 2011 at 12:17 AM Post #437 of 467
There was a focus group, and most of the reviews posted in the gear section is by those in the group. 

Oct 25, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #438 of 467
My impressions of the M-80:

Maxvla said:
20) Apple iPod, Fiio amp, VModa M-80

These are nice. Tiny on ear headphones. Bass is full and good punch but lets the rest of the spectrum through. Mids are quite nice. Highs are just ok. Good clarity, small to medium stage. Comfortable, shouldn't be fatiguing in sound or fit.

These were a shock. The VModa guy handed me these tiny little things and said "This is our top of the line" and I thought.. yeah right. Boy was I wrong. If these aren't outrageously expensive I can easily recommend them. Great tiny little cans that sound like the big boys.

Oct 25, 2011 at 11:45 PM Post #440 of 467
I wanted to say thank to V-Moda, Head-Fi, and all the reviewers - I just pulled the plug and put in my order via Amazon (should be here on Thursday).  I am looking forwards to reading more and experiencing these M-80's

Oct 26, 2011 at 3:37 AM Post #441 of 467

Quote:
I wanted to say thank to V-Moda, Head-Fi, and all the reviewers - I just pulled the plug and put in my order via Amazon (should be here on Thursday).  I am looking forwards to reading more and experiencing these M-80's

Congrats on the investment you won't be disappointed.

Oct 28, 2011 at 2:03 AM Post #442 of 467
After receiving them today i've been trying it with different genres classical to gaming soundtracks to punk and rap and they are damn awesome.  I will agree that with an added amp (cmoybb), it does get a little muddy moreso with tracks that bass laden to begin with.  It's nice to know I don't have to bring my little amp with me and I will still enjoy the headphones as is.

Oct 31, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #443 of 467
How do they compare to the Sennheiser HD25-1 ii as an overall package, compared to these? Which is more durable, and what are the differences in sound signature?

Oct 31, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #444 of 467

Quote:
How do they compare to the Sennheiser HD25-1 ii as an overall package, compared to these? Which is more durable, and what are the differences in sound signature?

Go HERE and HERE for the information you want.

Nov 4, 2011 at 3:54 AM Post #448 of 467

Quote:
same here! I could be happy with only those 2 portables.

cough DT1350 cough
biggrin.gif

Nov 4, 2011 at 1:48 PM Post #450 of 467
Still itching to try those but it's too risky for the price tag and my biggest pet peeve is when the tonality is off (afraid that may be the case with the dt1350 - lol after my panny hje900s ive been blessed and cursed with how incredibly natural they sound). The es10 is also another can that would probably be more in line with my preferences. But again the price tag kills me. So far the hd25s and m80 are very satisfying though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back