V-Jays Review
Oct 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM Post #31 of 119
Quote:

Originally Posted by mark2410 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
oh they are. they are the c-jays tuned properly and it really is an improvement.

does this recent flurry of interest in these mean they are now available in the US?

Amazon in the US stock some but seems like v-JAYS have not got there yet. JAYS 'in ear sound,' noise isolating Earphones and Headphones have them in stock and ships WW. We will enter the US much more and better but things always takes more time than we want too.

Amazon.com: Jays: Electronics

Jul 9, 2010 at 1:10 AM Post #35 of 119
so how would you say these compare to the PX100 II and would I find them OK coming from a higher end IEM like the SM3 or would I be disappointed (this part of the question also applies to the PX100). Finally does anyone know how to get these in Norty America?

Jul 9, 2010 at 1:30 AM Post #37 of 119
So since they won't ship to NA and the NA distributors don't sell the v-jays I am stuck if I want to go for these over the PX100 :frowning2:.I guess I'll start to watch the FS forum and check ebay occasionally

Jul 9, 2010 at 7:21 AM Post #38 of 119
They ship worldwide from this authorized dealer in the UK. It's weird that this is the main Jays online store and not many people seem to know about it. Jays maybe could do a better job of promoting that fact. But yeah, I've never had a problem with them, and you're not going to be hit by customs or anything.

Jul 9, 2010 at 8:31 AM Post #39 of 119
Unfortunately they do not ship to Canada or the US from that site....

Jul 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM Post #40 of 119
Wellppp... 

Send PetCed a PM explaining that none of the resellers listed by Jays will send you the headphones and that you're basically begging him to find a US reseller that will actually SELL something. I looked it up as well and none of them have the V-jays. What a crock. Jays needs to get their North American resellers sorted because that's a huge gap they're missing there.

Yo, PetCed! When did it become impossible to get V-Jays in the US? The distributor isn't bothered about it, and they're not at Amazon or the other site, and the UK reseller isn't bothered about selling to North America anymore. That's a bit like putting out a huge billboard advertising something, and then not letting anyone have it. 
blink.gif

Jul 9, 2010 at 4:03 PM Post #42 of 119
Yeah over at the UK sight they make a big huge deal of being international. Then you read the International page and it's yeah, not-so-much. To me it looks like international mostly means EU. That's no problem for me, but the last time I checked North America was a bigger region than Finland.

This is something Jays needs to get sorted and soon. They make such great stuff, but if their chosen distributors only sell a limited range and discourage customers from doing special orders, then what's the point of spending anything on marketing? Step one, the product has to be available. Step two, then you can tell us about it. 

I wouldn't be so harsh if they didn't really have something special that was worth selling.

Found this on Ebay. So you can buy them for 38 GBP from an authorized dealer, or 66 GBP on ebay. Yeah, no. Jays, this is bad. It wouldn't be so bad if your resellers did special orders, but they don't and so it's down to you if people don't buy. Come on! We're rooting for you!

Jul 9, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #45 of 119
Has anyone had experience with the reseller mymemory.com? That is a very good price, I just am worried they are above board.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back