Used ebay triple.fi 10
Oct 11, 2010 at 7:06 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 7

dudewow

New Head-Fier
I've come across many IEMS including UE EB, atrio m5, radius DDM, and Sennheiser IE6. However, nearly all of them have just as many bad reviews as good. UE EB has a muddy sounds, atrio m5 has crappy highs, DDM is impossible to fit. I realize that it is personal preference but i can't make a decision when so many bad things have been said.

I have been close to purchasing each of these earphones before seeing a few terrible reviews. All i need is good bass that doesnt overpower mids and highs or give headaches, decent noise isolation, and not being able to hear the cable thump against my chest. I listen to hip hop, rap, reggae, and techno. I do not have any extra tips, have never had any decent earphones, and am not an audiophile. Although I listen for hours a day and would like to enjoy it to the fullest extent.

Oct 11, 2010 at 9:06 PM Post #4 of 7
I have Radius DDM. Best bet for the price you are looking at.
Can get anything better despite its flows.
BTW, There are much fewer bad reviews then good on this ones. DDM are not impossible to fit, you just need a good set of tips with them.
Also if you have small ears you will just have harder time to get used to it, that is all. Only 2 people out here Mark and Rawrster spoke badly about them. Rest of us have spoken positively by all means.
Do not bother to get this if your priority is a fit and you are not willing to experiment!

But if you are music lover and want something that will blow your mind under 200 usd, DDM is it.
I advice to get the OEM version from MusicaAcoustics for around 120 USD or so.
In worst scenario you can sell them, OEM version is rare and this sell fast here on the forum.

Oct 11, 2010 at 9:21 PM Post #5 of 7
why do you suggest the OEM version? I'm young, so i have small ears, however im willing to experiment as long as you could point me in the right direction
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 11, 2010 at 9:40 PM Post #6 of 7

Quote:
why do you suggest the OEM version? I'm young, so i have small ears, however im willing to experiment as long as you could point me in the right direction
smily_headphones1.gif

Why OEM?  First of all cheaper, then the tips which come with Retails version are not highly regarded here on the forum.
If you get an OEM, then you could invest in a pair of tips else where and thus your fit issue could be solved. (that if you have any issues).
Where are you from? I assume you do not live in a place where you can audition hi-fi earphones in person, else you would not come to this forum to inquiry. Let me know if you need any more advices.

Oct 11, 2010 at 9:45 PM Post #7 of 7
Florida, no i dont have any places like that. Do you have to email order to musicaacoustics? Because i couldn't find any way to purchase their products.  Accessoryjack looks like a good website as well. I have no experience with higher end in-ear phones so i am completely lost as to which tips to try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back