CLOSED to NEW - See AudioTiers in my Signature: US Head-Fi Tour: VISION EARS ELYSIUM vs. VE8 vs. ERLKöNIG TOTL CIEM Tour - Starting November 2019
Nov 20, 2019 at 1:03 AM Post #46 of 775
According to Amazon my order is set to arrive December 18, 2019 - January 15, 2020. :dizzy_face:

Hifigo offers a $5 coupon when you sign up for their mailing list so that may be the way to go. Code is HIFIGO5
I already ordered from HiFigo, wish I would have known the code when I ordered. :)

This was actually my second set as they are really nice. I could use a few more sets for each of my other setups.

Nov 20, 2019 at 8:04 AM Post #47 of 775
I already ordered from HiFigo, wish I would have known the code when I ordered. :)

This was actually my second set as they are really nice. I could use a few more sets for each of my other setups.

I was halfway thru checkout when the discount notification popped up. I was also able to cancel my Amazon order. I had contemplated picking up the Oslo or Dunu Hulk/Noble cable, but these handy little adapters negate the need.

Nov 20, 2019 at 3:23 PM Post #48 of 775
I was halfway thru checkout when the discount notification popped up. I was also able to cancel my Amazon order. I had contemplated picking up the Oslo or Dunu Hulk/Noble cable, but these handy little adapters negate the need.
Been eyeballing that Dunu Hulk as well. :)

Nov 24, 2019 at 7:50 PM Post #49 of 775
ELYSIUM Review

For those that are interested, I have posted my ELYSIUM review. Of interest is how much better the ELYSIUM sounds when in a custom format. To me, the bass becomes the backup star of the show closely behind the mids. The other thing that is very interesting is how significantly it scales given the right source. In fact, my review reports the ELYSIUM beating out my full-sized headphones including the HD800, HEX, and LCD2.2. Enjoy.

https://www.head-fi.org/showcase/review/22939/

Nov 26, 2019 at 8:49 PM Post #53 of 775
darn...missed delivery this afternoon (requires signature confirmation.)

will try to receive tomorrow...really curious about the elysium/ve8!

Nov 26, 2019 at 10:47 PM Post #54 of 775
Hi,
Would like to join the tour for VE8/ Elysium. Heard many wonderful things especially Elysium lately. Am I too late?

Nov 27, 2019 at 12:15 AM Post #55 of 775
Hi,
Would like to join the tour for VE8/ Elysium. Heard many wonderful things especially Elysium lately. Am I too late?
You are not too late, just follow the rules in the first couple posts and submit your info and you will be added.

Nov 27, 2019 at 12:50 AM Post #57 of 775

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #58 of 775
How did I missed this, after reading your review I really like to audition these, i live in Bothell Washington and agree to all conditions of the tour, you have all my info from previous tours, thanks
I was wondering when you would get around to joining, added. This is a must-have on my list of the top tier CIEMs as it is very unique, interested to see if you end up with this one too. :)

Nov 27, 2019 at 4:01 PM Post #59 of 775
I was wondering when you would get around to joining, added. This is a must-have on my list of the top tier CIEMs as it is very unique, interested to see if you end up with this one too. :)
Thanks Bill, if it sound as good as you described it in your review I might have to get me a pair, I have never buy any iem from Europe before, this will be the first, cant wait to try it out

Nov 27, 2019 at 8:34 PM Post #60 of 775
Darn postman did not redeliver today!

It’s now coming Friday.

:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back