US Availability for FiiO E17
Jan 27, 2012 at 2:10 PM Post #62 of 145

Quote:
I'm in west coast too, could be the last one to receive it. :frowning2:

U will be the last one as u will probably receive on day 7 instead of day 5. I ordered two packages. The e17 from mocca in virginia and monoprice cables from california. Im on east coast. My monoprice package arrived. Usps can book stuff if the sender tells them too. Its been 3 days since i ordered and 2 since monoprice shipped it. They had a bit more than a day to book across the country. Probably through air.

Edit:wow. just learned, first time ever. UPS and USPS can work together!! This package was shipped using UPS, which is why it didn't update until it said out for delivery by USPS!

Jan 27, 2012 at 4:54 PM Post #63 of 145

Quote:
Edit:wow. just learned, first time ever. UPS and USPS can work together!! This package was shipped using UPS, which is why it didn't update until it said out for delivery by USPS!

Is that UPS-MI (ups-mi.net)? I had this service for a couple of times when shopping in newegg.com.

Jan 28, 2012 at 10:49 AM Post #65 of 145
I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii. Mine probably got to fly to Dallas (transit) and then Honolulu. Tracking said mine depart USPS sort facility on Jan 27, 2012, Merrifield, VA. The item has arrived at Honolulu and has been processed on Jan 27 2012 11pm. Hopefully I get it on Saturday morning as USPS deliver on Saturday. FYI, I paid extra $6+ for faster 2-3 business days delivery else it would take forever to arrive. Can't wait to get my hand on my first amp. Will the E17 be able drive HD650?

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:00 PM Post #66 of 145

Quote:
I'm from Honolulu, Hawaii. Mine probably got to fly to Dallas (transit) and then Honolulu. Tracking said mine depart USPS sort facility on Jan 27, 2012, Merrifield, VA. The item has arrived at Honolulu and has been processed on Jan 27 2012 11pm. Hopefully I get it on Saturday morning as USPS deliver on Saturday. FYI, I paid extra $6+ for faster 2-3 business days delivery else it would take forever to arrive. Can't wait to get my hand on my first amp. Will the E17 be able drive HD650?

....from what i have heard about HD650's and E11's......i don't think so. go ask in CLIEOS's main E17 impressions and final thought thread. they have more people there and stuff.

Mine is waiting at my post office..it better not sit there all day

Jan 28, 2012 at 12:28 PM Post #67 of 145

Quote:
....from what i have heard about HD650's and E11's......i don't think so. go ask in CLIEOS's main E17 impressions and final thought thread. they have more people there and stuff.

Mine is waiting at my post office..it better not sit there all day

Ok. Will do. Thanks. Mine just departed from the post office. Should get it this morning else I would be dissappointed with USPS.

Jan 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM Post #68 of 145
Well done Micca! 1. Ordered on Tuesday, 24th. I think thats the same day these guys got the shipment from Hong Kong. 2. Shipping label was created before midnight the same day (Impressive). 3. Shipped out from Virginia the very next day (25th) through USPS. 4. Reached Minnesota on the morning of the 28th. 5. Listening to sweet sweet music in the evening on the same day.

Jan 28, 2012 at 8:44 PM Post #69 of 145

Quote:
Well done Micca! 1. Ordered on Tuesday, 24th. I think thats the same day these guys got the shipment from Hong Kong. 2. Shipping label was created before midnight the same day (Impressive). 3. Shipped out from Virginia the very next day (25th) through USPS. 4. Reached Minnesota on the morning of the 28th. 5. Listening to sweet sweet music in the evening on the same day.

same schedule as me :D USPS tracing is a let down. but hey, they don't have much money, and unlike UPS which is a company. USPS is owned by U.S.A (it was owned but not operated by it if i remember correctly)

Jan 28, 2012 at 8:59 PM Post #70 of 145
How do I order from Micca when I get my SS check on 2/3?? is there a phone number I can call??

Jan 28, 2012 at 9:03 PM Post #71 of 145

Quote:
How do I order from Micca when I get my SS check on 2/3?? is there a phone number I can call??

they have an online store :D cash in ur check. micca after they sold out removed it from their site. all traces of it. they should be receiving stock late february...as tat's when the second batches should reach america(mp4nation gets mid february as they are in china)

Jan 28, 2012 at 9:09 PM Post #72 of 145
Thanks....I really appreciate it

Jan 28, 2012 at 9:19 PM Post #73 of 145

Quote:
Thanks....I really appreciate it

congrats on ur retirmenet..well not really retirement as you've probably been in it for a while. i meant. that you can spend ur days with audiophile equipment and sound now :D you've got a really cool Schiit :D im guessing u need portability, both a porrtable DAC(on vacation or friends house) and just amp on ur regular non stationary activities right :D hah.

While the E17 isn't Schiit, it's a pretty good amp for the price as CLEIOS mentioned. hope you like the e17 as much as i do, but again. comparing to your Schiit. it can't compare. (and yes..puns intended) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back