Urbana/Champaign Meet
Nov 15, 2004 at 1:01 AM Post #93 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by bln
Billy, would you be driving or S_dedalus?

Either you two can ride down to Naperville, or I can pick you guys up, or you two can go together, and I'll go down by myself.

Nov 15, 2004 at 3:26 AM Post #94 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by strohmie
I'm confirmed for this meet. The CD player and Dynahi are probably going to be delayed til some other time because I haven't gotten a number of parts I need. I'll have ATH-W100s, and a few old school diskmen -- Sony D-303, Technics SL-XP7, and a Kenwood DPC-7. I'll probably bring my Audiogeek Nitrogen interconnects too, though I'll have to burn them in between now and then.

I'd bring some potations but I think we have minors attending.
biggrin.gif

Should we card at the door?

Nov 15, 2004 at 4:54 AM Post #96 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by S_Dedalus
Either you two can ride down to Naperville, or I can pick you guys up, or you two can go together, and I'll go down by myself.

well if its easier for you for us to drive down to naper to meet you then ok, if its easier for you to pick us up then ok..lol

if it was this weekend I could of drove both of you in comfort cause I have a audi a4 loaner car, but tomorrow my TT is coming back.

Nov 15, 2004 at 4:58 AM Post #97 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by bhd812
well if its easier for you for us to drive down to naper to meet you then ok, if its easier for you to pick us up then ok..lol

if it was this weekend I could of drove both of you in comfort cause I have a audi a4 loaner car, but tomorrow my TT is coming back.

I'll have the Accord this weekend, so no problems there. If a third person needs a ride, I can carry one more. If you two want to set something up, pm me and I'll give you my phone number.

Nov 18, 2004 at 1:45 PM Post #98 of 112
I saddly won't be able to go to this meet. I'm going to be at my grandmothers in La Harpe Illinios thru the weekend. There is just no way to get out of it since this will be the only time durring my trip here that I'll be able to see her. Sorry guys, I feel like a heel. I won't be bringing my SR325s so if anybody else has a pair, they should bring thiers. I hope the meeting goes well for the rest of you that are lucky enough to be going, Aaron.

Nov 20, 2004 at 4:07 AM Post #102 of 112
Quote:

Originally Posted by bLue_oNioN
This meet looks like it'll be very high-class and sophisticated.. I won't know half of what's going on!
confused.gif

I think that's the first time anything I've done has been associated with the phrase "high-class and sophisticated."

Nov 20, 2004 at 5:06 PM Post #103 of 112
Unfortunately, the HD25 will not be at the meet. I thought that I'd ordered it in time, but I guess not. I'll just have to listen to some of the other tube amps
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 20, 2004 at 6:15 PM Post #104 of 112
I'm afraid I won't be able to make it to this meet, I had underestimated the amount of work I have to do this weekend. I'm sorry, I hope you all have a great time.

Nov 20, 2004 at 10:00 PM Post #105 of 112
I plan on going.

Bringing SR-71, JMT Meta, Total Airhead and a Cosmic for you all to compare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back