Urbana/Champaign Meet
Nov 21, 2004 at 12:47 AM Post #106 of 112
I talked to Ray tonight and I won't be coming. I hate to bail on you guys after I said I would come but tomorrow is my daughter's birthday and she came home from school early to be here with us. Sorry guys and thanks for the support for our meets. I will do my very best to make the next one.

Nov 21, 2004 at 12:55 AM Post #107 of 112
I have packed everything up. In addition to the HeadRoom Home, I will bring my XP-7. For a source I am bringing my Acurus ACD-11 with a Bel Canto DAC2. I am also bringing my new PS Audio UPC-200 to plug everything into.

I will still bring my HP-2s and my HD-600s.

See everyone Sunday.

Nov 21, 2004 at 6:11 AM Post #108 of 112
Alright, so how about food and drink? I can make a run to the store before the meet if anything's needed. At the very least planning to get a six-pack or two unless that's decided to be a bad idea.
biggrin.gif

Nov 21, 2004 at 9:31 AM Post #109 of 112
aww tubes I was planning on talking over a coffee...lol
oh well next meet

Strohmie bring like 6 pots of coffee, i had one pot today and 4 espresso's sofar...woooo I am flying!

umm I am bringing the following

nad542
hr2
ps1
ms2
super duper secret 325's...youll see at the meet why I dont bring these nomore to meets but I promised them no pics and no going back on headfi telling about them, so you must keep to the rules! or the 325's will come for you..god I love coffee

hey have you guys ever heard the song "save a horse ride a cowboy"?
its the best song ever..i bring that to..its so funny..lol lol

ok I got to meet up with a female for another pot of coffee......lol yAYAYAYAYAYAY

(sorry I am so wired now its sad, just feel bad for dedalus cause he has a 2 hour drive with yours truely)

see you later today all.....""save a horse ride a cowboy.....lol"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back