Upgrading from cx300ii-need rec'
Jan 4, 2014 at 10:45 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

nxz1

New Head-Fier
Hi,
Ive been using these for almost a year now and i really like them. I listen to music on my phone alot and have to say that ive enjoyed these earphones very much for their good sound quality and heavy bass. But from reading reviews on them I understand they are mediocre compared to others which makes me curious to hear some better sound.
So ide like to ask for your recommendation on earphones that can produce bass equal to or better than the cx and that have clear sound. The music I listen to is mainly house/electronic/trance music (bass) and classic rock (clear). My budget is about $70 but im able to stretch out if its really worth it.

Jan 4, 2014 at 11:54 AM Post #2 of 5
It's true, the bass is sloppy, could be tighter and balanced but every once in a while I still enjoy listening the faithful cx300ii even owning more expensive ones. Save yor money bro.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2014 at 2:17 PM Post #5 of 5
  there are great reviews of klipsch image s4 too ....try to read some reviews and user opinions on it

i think those reviews are highly overrated. i had the s4 and didnt find them at all as good as their praise. i ended up giving them away (they were just my beat around headphones)

i had the CXii's also and in comparison to the s4 i think the cx300's are probably as good or on par to the S4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back