1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Upgrade Time. $300~ price range.

Discussion in 'Headphones (full-size)' started by fballboy23, Mar 4, 2013.
First

Back
  1. cheuh

How do your Mad Dogs compare to the D2000, K701, and DT770?

2. money4me247 Contributor
    Quote:
    yes, I want to know this as well!!! mad dogs are closed tho, so it might end up being unfair lol.

Add HE-400 to that list if you've tried them? :)

how UN-portable are the Mad Dogs?? If someone owns them & can take pictures of it next to something for comparison that would be pretty cooolio.

...also, so hypothetically what other closed headphones would you consider to be better than the Mad Dogs? (at the same price range and/or not regarding price range)

3. cheuh
    Quote:

Do they have better sub bass extension than D2000 and DT770? How about the mid range compared to K701?

4. disastermouse
    I think the Mad Dogs could work as a portable if you don't mind looking retro. They're big and look antiquated in a cool sort of way.

5. money4me247 Contributor
    Quote:
    what amp would you recommend pairing with the Mad Dogs & how does it affect the sound??

does the earcups on the mad dogs adjust in any way? it definitely doesn't fold right?

ahaha sorry for being curious george over here.

6. GOT KILLED???
    Would the E7 be a good DAC to use and then buying a Schiit Magni amp? I plan on using the E7 as main DAC but portable amp with Magni as main AMP. Thanks!

7. Fballboy23
    x

8. money4me247 Contributor
    Quote:

I would also like to hear comparisons betwen the different Beyers & how they stack up against the Mads Dogs or M100s :)

9. Fballboy23
    x

First

Back