Updated: HifiMAN HM-801 Portable Music Player Preorder
Jan 12, 2010 at 3:26 PM Post #1,021 of 1,469
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm.. does anyone's UPS tracking number work? I tried it on the UPS website but it tells me its wrong/ does not exist

x2 Mine does not work either

Jan 12, 2010 at 3:30 PM Post #1,022 of 1,469
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirmalanow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
x2 Mine does not work either

No shippment notification
ph34r.gif

Jan 12, 2010 at 11:49 PM Post #1,026 of 1,469
They told me to wait 24 to 72 hours for UPS to update it. Personally, that seems like a little bull because UPS is WAY faster then that with package updates, hell most packages are already in your hands in 72 hours

Jan 13, 2010 at 5:24 PM Post #1,028 of 1,469
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bojamijams /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm.. does anyone's UPS tracking number work? I tried it on the UPS website but it tells me its wrong/ does not exist

Mine also states that my tracking #does not work. What gives?

Jan 14, 2010 at 3:45 PM Post #1,030 of 1,469
Quote:

It has been three days now since I got a tracking number and it still does not work on ups.com

Any reply from head-direct to this issue?

x2

Jan 14, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #1,031 of 1,469
Quote:

It has been three days now since I got a tracking number and it still does not work on ups.com

Any reply from head-direct to this issue?

X3 Getting Very Frustrated Here.

Jan 14, 2010 at 8:54 PM Post #1,032 of 1,469
basically this is my 1st post here.
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm disappointed with HeadDirect CS.
No response from them regarding tracking info issue and my HDtracks promo code doesn't work! (I'm aware it is only for Hi-Res Store)

oh dear!...

Jan 14, 2010 at 9:31 PM Post #1,034 of 1,469
Remember, we are also dealing with cross cultural communication and the way business is done and expectations ...

For west communication is perhaps one of the most important aspects of business. For East keeping cost low and moving volume and focussing on product development.

We are used to dealing with large corporation with solid phone support etc.

I would imagine head direct is a rather small company and we do not even know where the support people are - in China or US - so there could be language barriers as well.

Sure, I get impatient too, trying to track the progress of the package almost every day ...

Patience would certainly help ...
I would expect delays for any shipment from China ...

Perhaps what Fang could post is - expected time for delivery etc... this would set expectations right and protect him as well ...

Hang in there, I am also awaiting my 801.

Cheers

PS: Remember we are not buying Bose ... it has its pluses and minuses

Jan 14, 2010 at 9:51 PM Post #1,035 of 1,469
Well whats annoying me is that I don't know WHEN to expect it. Since I cannot track it, I don't even know what day to be home to wait for it. So I've been waiting every day now and its interfering with life too much, but I don't want to miss shipment because UPS are horrible with 2nd attempts, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back