[UPDATED] Arizona Head-Fi MiniCon the Second: September 15th, 2018
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 16, 2018 at 6:45 PM Post #211 of 216
What everyone before me said. Best event so far. I mean, we filled both rooms. Did anyone get a final attendance count? I would say at least 50. Perhaps we should challenge the other states.
See who can have the best attendance for the year. Heck, maybe we should just take over Can Jam. Show 'em how it's done.

I believe @Destroysall counted 54 raffle tickets (if memory serves me correctly). I’d bet we had more visitors.

Sep 16, 2018 at 7:41 PM Post #212 of 216
I believe @Destroysall counted 54 raffle tickets (if memory serves me correctly). I’d bet we had more visitors.
I have to agree. There were many that stopped by for a short time and others who didn’t get a ticket. I’d say an easy 70+

Sep 17, 2018 at 2:17 AM Post #213 of 216
Finally home at 11pm, I am so wiped! Got to unpack a little then knock out to wake bright and early to return the rental and then head off to work.

Thanks to everyone who made this meet possible, to everyone who stopped by and checked out the gear and chatted, and big shout out to all the vendors who were also last minute able to get me some stuff to bring out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back