UPDATE! CAPACITY RAISE! - SF meet Saturday Nov. 7th - We have a venue and date! It's really happening! CAPACITY RAISE!! WE CAN TAKE 20 MORE PEOPLE!
Nov 5, 2015 at 8:50 PM Post #301 of 329
And talking about not showing up but will be there in spirit...

I think I'll have CEE TEE's full suite of gears, which include...

Eddie Current Zana Deux
Eddie Current Black Widow
Bottlehead Crack + Speedball (stock)
PSAudio Perfect Wave DAC
Modded Schiit Wyrd

So if someone can give me a hand unloading them at around 9-9:30, I can bring all those plus my own gears. That's basically two TOTL rigs.

So lemme know what you guys would like to try, or if you'd just like to see everything. Hahaha

I'll be getting there first thing as well so no worries we get everything in safe and sound.

Nov 6, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #303 of 329

I'll be getting there first thing as well so no worries we get everything in safe and sound.

Yeah... well, if I get enough help (with you and TMoney), maybe I'll bring along my speaker amp as well, the McIntosh MAC 4100, to drive the HE-6 that I borrowed from Findley.

None of my other amps like this headphone, and I wouldn't want to come by with only Sennheiser headphones. Hahaha

Nov 6, 2015 at 6:19 PM Post #304 of 329

According to Will, there's a loading zone that you can park and take stuffs in.

Someone will have to stand in the lobby anyway, since people need a key card to get up to the office (or at least that's my experience in regular hours), so you can rest assured there will be a bunch of eyes watching your items. Plus there'll be security there

Can someone mark it (The loading zone) on google maps so I can find it without guessing? (driving in SF is... unpleasant)

Nov 6, 2015 at 6:43 PM Post #305 of 329
I'll just have to take a stab at it, having not been there yet. But it would seem to probably be that yellow part of the curb, which looks just far enough from the hydrant. I'd imagine you can get away parking anywhere just for a few min. with your flashers on though.

Here's the building appearance

Nov 6, 2015 at 7:08 PM Post #306 of 329
Will gave me these photos via text a while ago. It is indeed the yellow zone:

That small door between the donut shop and the parking garage gives access to the lobby. If anyone is coming earlier, and would like to help with loading, please stand by around this area. I'll treat anyone helping me unload to donuts as thanks afterwards. 
beerchug.gif

Nov 6, 2015 at 10:43 PM Post #308 of 329
Great Morinu, thanks for the initiative, and impressive gear list.

It's wonderful to see many people are planning to make it. 

Well I guess we didn't plan a restaurant for afterwards. I'm actually not from Cali, so I guess we'll ask the host for any recommendation for a cheap one with free parking.

Nov 7, 2015 at 1:32 AM Post #310 of 329
Just got all my cables, adapters, eartips, SD card, headphone test tracks CD, notepad, nametag for my table, etc. ready. Now is the time to ask if anybody thinks they'll need more cables & adapters - a few of us may help.

Let's make this one for the books. See you all tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back