Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
Apr 8, 2010 at 7:31 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 472

Pepsi

500+ Head-Fier
Anyone have a team they're rooting for?

I have My Blackhawks vs Capitals in the Stanley Cup.
tongue_smile.gif

Apr 8, 2010 at 1:44 PM Post #3 of 472
Canucks fan here. I'm hopeful for a better post season than last year but Luongo has been shakey lately. He needs to pull it together now if if the Canucks have any chance of going deep. I want to see Vancouver get another shot at Chicago after last years series.

Apr 8, 2010 at 3:28 PM Post #7 of 472
Go Sens!
ok, I know they will play either New Jersey or Pittsburgh in the first round and both are much better teams, but at least they made the playoffs this year without Heatley!
And any year the Leafs don't make the playoffs is a great year in hockey!

Apr 8, 2010 at 4:16 PM Post #8 of 472
I root for the Canucks, since they're the closest team to here and several of my friends are from the Vancouver area. Honestly, I haven't been watching that much lately because of other things taking up my time, but I love playoff time.

Apr 8, 2010 at 4:23 PM Post #9 of 472
I fully expect my Av's to be playing golf in a couple of weeks from now. I'd kinda like to see Phoenix do well, but I'm not too hopeful. As long as it's not the Red Wings winning it, I'll be happy.

Apr 8, 2010 at 5:13 PM Post #10 of 472
As long as it's not Detroit or Pittsburg i'll be fine. The Capitals sure are having an amazing year though.

Apr 8, 2010 at 6:54 PM Post #11 of 472
My poor Flyers need one win in the next two games against the rags to make it into the playoffs.

I wouldn't mind playing the caps in the first round, since I would get to watch all of the games. I'm in the Virginia area so we get all the caps games televised. Always fun watching the caps play!

Apr 8, 2010 at 8:59 PM Post #15 of 472
Quote:

Originally Posted by intoflatlines /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Blackhawks all the way!

AMEN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back