Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
Jun 1, 2010 at 9:18 PM Post #421 of 472
^^HAHA did fox really do that?! Wow, they would. Hopefully our away game hot streak will come along in game 3.

Jun 2, 2010 at 12:29 AM Post #422 of 472
Oh it was hella-lame.  When the puck was on the near boards and couldn't be seen the glow puck would show up where the puck should be.  On slapshots they'd leave a trail that turned red the faster the shot was.   It was *really* annoying. 

This will kill a few minutes before they drop the puck for game 3: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FoxTrax

When fox loses it's national sporting contracts it makes my day.  The regional broadcasts mercifully can't afford such nonsense.  Yay Versus and ESPN  heck even NBC is doing a decent job on the few finals games they've had so far.

Quote:
^^HAHA did fox really do that?! Wow, they would. Hopefully our away game hot streak will come along in game 3.

Jun 2, 2010 at 3:30 AM Post #425 of 472
That is absolutely ridiculous. Thank god for HD thou,  for me it really revolutionized watching sports, everything just got that much better. 

Jun 2, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #426 of 472
Ahhh my eyes.  Good job digging that up.  The only thing good was that Mario and Jagr scored a goal at the start of it.  Oh those stupid fox robots too.  Forgot about those.  It was the best of times it was the worst of times.

Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlRCGR10uBg

Maybe it was more difficult to find the puck back then with the analog SDTVs and such.. I can easily follow the puck on SDTV with digital cable, but it's no comparison to HDTV

Jun 2, 2010 at 11:23 PM Post #427 of 472
The Flyers deserved that win, but unfortunately at he Hawks cost. Every game has been nothing but close, i never followed the Flyers but it's surprising they went into the playoffs as one of the low seeded teams. We need game 4. I hate watching tie breakers. 

Jun 3, 2010 at 12:00 AM Post #428 of 472
That was a close one.  I don't have a good feeling about taking one when it gets back to Chicago if Philly has to go to overtime to win at home.  Unless game 4 is a significant win I don't see them taking the cup up Broad St.

Jun 4, 2010 at 10:41 PM Post #429 of 472
Game 4--------The Flyer's are really out skating my BHawks,
angry_face.gif
it seems tonight! Give those P.F. some credit............We can't be sore losers..........DAMN-IT!!!

Jun 4, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #430 of 472

Quote:
Game 4--------The Flyer's are really out skating my BHawks,
angry_face.gif
it seems tonight! Give those P.F. some credit............We can't be sore losers..........DAMN-IT!!!

SETTLE ME DOWN....PEPSI!!........(Yeah, I know I'm Quoting myself)  I never did like pulling a goalie...

Jun 4, 2010 at 11:11 PM Post #431 of 472
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! We were so close!!! It's time for some payback when it gets back to the Windy City. Definitely a bittersweet day for me, i am waiting for CanJam tomorrow but am absolutely disappointed we came up short. Lets get them next time guys, Blackhawks for LIFE!!!!!!! 9pin i feel your pain man, don't lose faith!!

Jun 4, 2010 at 11:21 PM Post #432 of 472

Quote:
DAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! We were so close!!! It's time for some payback when it gets back to the Windy City. Definitely a bittersweet day for me, i am waiting for CanJam tomorrow but am absolutely disappointed we came up short. Lets get them next time guys, Blackhawks for LIFE!!!!!!! 9pin i feel your pain man, don't lose faith!!

Pepsi, Have A GREAT Time at the Can Jam!! Be Safe!  No way I'm goin' to lose the faith...Have fun MAN!!!

Jun 5, 2010 at 12:36 AM Post #434 of 472

Quote:
Pepsi, Have A GREAT Time at the Can Jam!! Be Safe!  No way I'm goin' to lose the faith...Have fun MAN!!!

Thanks man, i most definitely will. 

Let's cheer on them Hawks!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back