Upcoming: Hockey Playoffs
May 11, 2010 at 11:06 PM Post #301 of 472
A 2nd in 36 seconds!! smashing.

EDIT: Chicago say hello to the Western Conference Championship again. Let's make it to the Stanley Cup this time please!!

May 12, 2010 at 12:12 AM Post #303 of 472
The Hawks completely outplayed the Canucks this game.  Exploited the weak defense and left Luongo out there to fend for himself.  The short-hand goal by Bolland was the back breaker after finally getting a power play.  Congrats to Chicago, they played a hell of the series and are looking good.  Sharks vs Hawks series will be a good one!

May 12, 2010 at 12:28 AM Post #304 of 472
I can't wait for the Habs to play tomorrow, I hope they win. I have a feeling that Pitts will just use their playoff wisdom and crush us, and Crosby will somehow pull out another trick from his tampon. Last Canadian team left, let's go the Canadiens! If Pitts does win, it is because of the bad officiating, no doubt. Just watch this if you don't believe me, and this is only one game out of six:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKxiyao8ScY

May 12, 2010 at 12:35 AM Post #305 of 472
That series has gone on longer than it should have.  Hoping home ice and a bit of defending champion pride makes the difference.  Habs have gone farther than I expected though. 

RE the Flyers, take another one and force game 7.

May 12, 2010 at 1:00 AM Post #306 of 472
I'm also for the Habs. It's going to be a good game.

May 12, 2010 at 9:57 AM Post #307 of 472
I'd like to see the Habs take the series.  An 8 seed pushing two-7 game series is interesting enough.  They're not as talented or have the playoff experience as the Pens but they're a tough bunch.   I'd like to watch an original 6 ECF between the Bruins and Habs. 

It'll be awesome if the final is an original final with the Hawks vs Bruins/Habs.   One can hope!   Does anyone remember the last time it was an original 6 final?   I just looked it up, it was the 78-79 season when the Habs beat the Rangers...  It's been a long while!

May 12, 2010 at 8:30 PM Post #309 of 472
Awesome game by the Habs.. 4-1 right now in the 2nd.  They have a nice cushion which is good...  They're playing a great game right now, just got to hold out the through the end of 3rd.

The atmosphere at the Bell Centre bust be rocking Khanate!

May 12, 2010 at 9:42 PM Post #310 of 472
Olé, Olé Olé Oléééé, Oléééé, Oléééé!
beerchug.gif

May 12, 2010 at 10:05 PM Post #312 of 472
wOot! I am so buying a Boston Bruins or Flyers cap as soon as we know who's coming to the eastern finals, my "reverse hockey cap" tactic works :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back