Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Jan 8, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #1,007 of 1,751
I placed my order 12/15 and it still says processing and has never changed. I don't know how you guys get in contact with tomtop but i have sent them at least 20 messages/emails and i have gotten no reply's. Patience is one thing but ignoring your customers and continuing to take orders on a product you do not have is just wrong and bad for business.

Jan 9, 2017 at 5:31 PM Post #1,015 of 1,751
Finally got mine. Took 30 days to receive.

Device seems very well built. Hefty and sturdy. Not sure why but when you turn it on, even without an SD card it sounds like a hard drive is clicking on.

Some things I've noticed. Compared to the X1, the volume is slightly different. Default office listening on the X1 for me is 35. Seems like the X10 will be 40-42 (set to low gain) when you boot it up it's kind of unresponsive at first when you are playing songs. Meaning I can't skip or adjust volume till it "settles in". I'm using a Samsung Evo HC memory card so that should not affect it. Also notice some minor gap/lag between songs.

Only been using it for about an hour so those are initial impressions.

Jan 9, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #1,016 of 1,751
Mine arrived. I'll break from the norm and not complain about how long it took. I fully expected it to take this long.

It's very cold here so I let it warm up while I played form FFXV and watched some Netflix. Just put my 256gb card in it, scanning took a while.

It can't deal with special characters as with Bela Fleck where the e is Be'la, e umlot I think. Meh, big deal. Retag, move on.

Here is the big deal. When you go to an artist, it lists all songs from the artist instead of listing albums. What really? That's just effing ignorant. Did the programmers actually use this thing? With a normal library? At all? This makes the database completely useless to me. Maybe they should buy an iPod or something and learn.

It looks like all my DSF files are showing as unknown artist. I'll retag and see what I get. Not that the database is in anyway useful. I'll give a listen tonight.

Jan 9, 2017 at 11:51 PM Post #1,017 of 1,751
I hate to bring up Tomtop, AGAIN. I finally got an email with a tracking number. It's not on DHL, FedEx or UPS. My account still shows it as processing and not dispatch. Is it really coming or are they just blowing smoke up my ... ?

Jan 10, 2017 at 12:37 AM Post #1,018 of 1,751
  I hate to bring up Tomtop, AGAIN. I finally got an email with a tracking number. It's not on DHL, FedEx or UPS. My account still shows it as processing and not dispatch. Is it really coming or are they just blowing smoke up my ... ?

Go back and read some of the other posts from people who had problems.  I cancelled and got my pay pal refund.

Jan 10, 2017 at 12:59 AM Post #1,019 of 1,751
Decided to move on today, no discount is worth this kind of wait and service. Couldn't seem to cancel it from the website, so I emailed in today to cancel my order.

Edit: Would a dragonfly black be in a similar league as the X10 assuming I'm only using them with iems like LZ A4? Understand the X10 will probably have better driving power but more interested in a SQ comparison.

Thanks!

Jan 10, 2017 at 6:14 AM Post #1,020 of 1,751

Mine shipped via China Post and I was able to track until it left China here: http://track-chinapost.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back