Upcoming DAP from xDuoo - the X10!
Dec 20, 2016 at 8:46 PM Post #751 of 1,751
Do i need a window lappy? My McAir cant detect the x10...
Or must i press some combo of buttons to get them talking?:grimacing:

You got your laptop from McDonalds? 
confused.gif

Dec 20, 2016 at 10:27 PM Post #752 of 1,751
I got my x10 from AliExpress.
I must give compliments to A K audio store, because I got message from seller while I was waiting for x10 that he will sent leather case to me in a week for free.
And he did, he even put tracking info.
So far so good xduoo clearly rocks and SQ is awsome, it is so cool when you start noticing new things in songs (I came from Sansa clip).
Just like old times when you discovered flac files exist heh.
Oh and btw, is anyone showing interest for new CIEMs, I have custom made with 2 dynamic drivers and 2 balanced armature + they look epic, they can go so deep for realistic tremble but yet so high because of BA while not bleeding bass into mids.

I hope you all will soon enjoy x10 it is really great device with some drawback which is firmware.
Inoticed they remove/cutoff first 0.4~ seconds of song. Also gapless would be something fundamental too, at least as a option it is just few lines of code damn man heh.

Dec 21, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #754 of 1,751
I just cancelled my order that TOM TOP had for a week. They sent my some BS we are out of stock and would you wait for another 5 days.  I will never do business with an UN-honorable company.  In reading the posts here, I'm not the first  person this has happened to, and probably not the last.

Dec 21, 2016 at 6:40 AM Post #755 of 1,751
I just cancelled my order that TOM TOP had for a week. They sent my some BS we are out of stock and would you wait for another 5 days.  I will never do business with an UN-honorable company.  In reading the posts here, I'm not the first  person this has happened to, and probably not the last.

I cancelled my order when fiio announced the x5 :)
And also cause it was not in stock. Which reminds me of some aliexpress shops when i was ordering the 4in1s..

Dec 21, 2016 at 11:10 AM Post #756 of 1,751
Disappointing. Maybe it's time to cancel my order and get an Aune M1S instead. Seems like the silicone case fixed the most glaring flaws of the M1S

Dec 21, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #757 of 1,751

I dont know what their cancellation policy is like, but if you do cancel hit up AK audio on aliexpress, I hear they are giving head-fiers decent discounts on the X10. 

Dec 21, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #758 of 1,751

For buyers in the US, Amazon has stock arriving 12/26 for $175. Prime members get 2 day shipping so delivery (if they really arriving the 26th) before New Years!

Dec 21, 2016 at 2:23 PM Post #760 of 1,751
in terms of price/performance, Xduoo X3 at $88 vs X10 at $160 (both are lowest ebay pricing), at those prices which is more bang for the buck?

Dec 21, 2016 at 4:42 PM Post #762 of 1,751
I see headphone out and optical out on the bottom. Is line out from the headphone out jack and a setting on the DAP for line out output or just via the optical?

This would be my first 'real' DAP as I am currently using a Ipod Nano 7th Gen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back