Unofficial Pico Color Combinations Reference Thread
Jan 21, 2008 at 11:26 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 39

1000+ Head-Fier
Alright guys, too much speculation! Enough is enough I say!

Still undecided as to what color scheme you want for your Pico? Can't make up your mind? Here are all the possibilities: the good, the bad, and the ugly.

Choose wisely or I'll cut you.

Note: I used Iron Dreamer's Pico for reference to manipulate in photoshop. Here is his pic:
pico3jt5.jpg

DISCLAIMER: These aren't REAL photos of various Picos. This is the above picture quickly edited in Photoshop to render the available color combinations. This is simply to guide you. The following are as real as Michael Jackson's nose.

[size=small]The four colors are: Black, Bronze, Clear/Silver, and Gray/Gunmetal (this one looks kinda bluish, look in the real photo thread to see a sample). Also, the clear/silver is lighter in shade than what I, in my hasty work, made it out to be. Please, look at the real photo thread for a true representation of it.[/size]

SET A:
A1A2
A3A4

SET B:
B1B2
B3B4

SET C:
C1C2
C3C4

SET D:
D1D2
D3D4

Jan 21, 2008 at 11:40 PM Post #5 of 39
Monochrome looks the most elegant. IMHO

I chose all black, but gave the silver some thought. The copper only makes sense if it goes with some of your other gear, like it the original pic.

Jan 21, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #7 of 39
Nicely done, sir. I was going to "bop" (jokingly, of course) you for your waffling on the Pico Pre-order thread, but this is likely to be quite helpful for many.

All clear/silver for me!

Jan 22, 2008 at 12:23 AM Post #8 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1117 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That does it! Hope this helps all of you out. Now I can sit and compare and see what I want myself as well.

Edit: and some of you said a Pico could never look ugly! There are some contenders for that title... lol

Still not ugly 1117, just some whack color schemes you put together there
eek.gif

I'm thinking the all clear is the 14K model
wink.gif

Jan 22, 2008 at 12:40 AM Post #10 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Podster /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Still not ugly 1117, just some whack color schemes you put together there
eek.gif

I'm thinking the all clear is the 14K model
wink.gif

Hey, I do my work thoroughly. All combinations possible, no exceptions. 4 colors with 3 Pieces = 4x4x4 = 64 combos. So there you go! Math in all its glory.

Jan 22, 2008 at 1:52 AM Post #15 of 39
AWesome thread, I was kicking myself in the arse yesterday trying to get a good color combo.

I decided I want all gray but with Silver/Clear knob, I think I made a good choice.

Originally I wanted black casing, gray panels, black knob... which I still think would have been a good choice too, I just don't want the fingerprints!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back