Unofficial Pico Color Combinations Reference Thread
Jan 27, 2008 at 8:02 AM Post #31 of 39
Thanks for posting these very helpful pics (been curious about other colors myself), but keep in mind that Justin can't produce a Pico in every one of these colors (only a small part of them), and I seriously doubt he has hex screws in colors other than black and silver. 10+ colors would also probably drive up the cost of the Pico...

Jan 27, 2008 at 12:44 PM Post #32 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asr /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for posting these very helpful pics (been curious about other colors myself), but keep in mind that Justin can't produce a Pico in every one of these colors (only a small part of them), and I seriously doubt he has hex screws in colors other than black and silver. 10+ colors would also probably drive up the cost of the Pico...

Well, I know the hex screws don't come in various colors. Like I said in response to another post, I wasn't out to win any photoshop awards with this, just kind of give an idea.

As far as all those colors, I am very well aware Justin cannot produce every one of them, but I did them for that very reason, as a guide for him to pick between those other colors (if any).

Jan 27, 2008 at 11:11 PM Post #34 of 39
Awsome thanks for the color chart. It would defently be nice to see all these colors.

May 8, 2008 at 1:49 PM Post #35 of 39
The adventure of the color was over.

picozz8.jpg

a body is blue, panels is clear, and a knob is black.

May 10, 2008 at 11:08 PM Post #37 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by rei_yano /img/forum/go_quote.gif
can you guys shop me one in white? like all pearly white. I would love that with my white ipod.

I never thought of white...I'd like to see that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back