Unmask Your Audio™ with a FREE DAC1
Nov 30, 2006 at 4:10 PM Post #61 of 90
I just filled up the info but I don't see where you input your address and provide them with your email. Do you have to use the notify us link or where is it?

Dec 2, 2006 at 11:36 PM Post #62 of 90
Just received today:

Winner #2 Selected

The second winner of the Unmask Your Audio" DAC1 Giveaway has been selected. Although you were not selected as the winner for this round, you are automatically eligible to be selected as a winner in the next round.

View the previous winners here.
Exclusive Offer for Signing Up

Also, as a special thanks for signing up, you are eligible for 10% off a DAC1 purchased from our web store before December 25th! Invite the DAC1 into your home for 30 days and fall in love with the pristine audio produced by the phenomenal resolution of this converter - if you don't, return it to us for a full refund.

The Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway runs October 31, 2006 through January 08, 2007. A new winner will be chosen every two weeks to receive their choice of a free DAC1 or rebate of the price of a DAC1 purchased during the same giveaway timeframe.

If you no longer wish to be considered, you may unsubscribe at any time.

View our privacy policy.

Dec 3, 2006 at 1:38 AM Post #64 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by wax4213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I got the same message. Again. Sigh... oh well, at least it doesn't cost any money to enter and stay in this thing.

Yeah, I'm glad that I don't have to reenter every two weeks. How many more DAC1s are going to be given away?

Dec 3, 2006 at 2:29 AM Post #66 of 90
Quote:

Congratulations!

It is with great pleasure that I write to inform you of your status as the latest winner of the Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway! Simply reply to this email within 72 hours to confirm your status as the winner to receive your free DAC1 Silver.

When you receive your prize, we ask that you kindly return a photo of either you with the DAC1, or the DAC1 in use in your audio setup to be featured on BenchmarkMedia.com as stated in the Terms and Conditions. Also, we would be delighted if you would like to include a description of your use of the DAC1 to accompany photo: http://www.benchmarkmedia.com/giveaway_winners

Once again, congratulations, and thank you for entering the Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway.

I couldn't believe it! I just finished decorating the house for Christmas and I got the email. Looks like I get a gift early! Yay me! I got the silver non rack mount version. I am beyond excited about this. I wonder if all the winners will be head-fiers?

Dec 3, 2006 at 2:41 AM Post #67 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dan of Steel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I couldn't believe it! I just finished decorating the house for Christmas and I got the email. Looks like I get a gift early! Yay me! I got the silver non rack mount version. I am beyond excited about this. I wonder if all the winners will be head-fiers?

luuuuuuuuccckkyyy!
tongue.gif

congrats!

Dec 3, 2006 at 2:43 AM Post #68 of 90
Lets keep it all in the family....

Hope another one of us wins the next one...

Dec 4, 2006 at 8:02 PM Post #70 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Dan of Steel /img/forum/go_quote.gif

DAMN YOU! Some how I don't think lightning will strike the same Island twice. Guess I'm probably out of luck for one of the remaining ones. Curses!!!
tongue.gif

Congratulations, though! Be sure to post a bevy of information about this sucker! I'm quite envious, especially after a Producer friend of mine raved about the thing to me. Heheh!

-Packgrog

Dec 4, 2006 at 8:07 PM Post #71 of 90
congrats and let us know your impressions of it.

Dec 5, 2006 at 2:03 AM Post #72 of 90
I just entered. Maybe, just maybe, Lady Luck will be on my side.
icon10.gif

And yes, I had to go rumminging around in the Spam folder in Gmail to get the email confirmation.
rolleyes.gif

Dec 12, 2006 at 3:25 PM Post #73 of 90
Has anyone else here NOT received an email from Benchmark letting us know if anyone won or not, or if we'll be re-entered?!

I sure haven't.
confused.gif

And yes, I have been checking my spam folder.

Dec 12, 2006 at 6:55 PM Post #75 of 90
Congrats Dan of Steel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back