Unmask Your Audio™ with a FREE DAC1
Nov 12, 2006 at 9:04 AM Post #31 of 90
Could someone here help me? I don't have an US adress but would certainly like to participate. Could I use the adress of someone here to participate?

If you can help me with this, please PM me or let me know in this thread.

Regards

Manuel

Nov 12, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #32 of 90
The first giveaway is today.
smily_headphones1.gif

I have a question, are the winners chosen at random or on the strength of their answers on the personal opinion portion of the entry form?

Nov 12, 2006 at 10:47 PM Post #33 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Borat
The first giveaway is today.
smily_headphones1.gif

I have a question, are the winners chosen at random or on the strength of their answers on the personal opinion portion of the entry form?

Well, we won't find out who the winner is for another ~34 hours. This first round ends tonight, but the winner is announced within the next 24 hours.

I think/hope it's completely at random.

Nov 12, 2006 at 11:14 PM Post #34 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Azure
Well, we won't find out who the winner is for another ~34 hours. This first round ends tonight, but the winner is announced within the next 24 hours.

According to the site, the first winner will be picked in little under 6 hours.

Nov 12, 2006 at 11:42 PM Post #35 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by Salt Peanuts
According to the site, the first winner will be picked in little under 6 hours.

Don't all entries have to be in for this round in little under 6 hours (11:59PM ET marking the end of this round, the winner being announced within the 24 hours following 11:59PM ET?)?

Well, it says that the winner will be NOTIFIED within 24 hours of 11:59PM ET, and that the drawing closes at 11:59PM ET (Closes as in no more entries, but I'm not sure if it means that the drawing actually takes place at this time and the winner is posted at this time).

Bah, I'm probably looking too much into it...

Nov 13, 2006 at 5:22 AM Post #36 of 90
Uh, is it me or is the countdown timer going up now?

Nov 13, 2006 at 9:15 PM Post #39 of 90
Uh...it's going up again
confused.gif

So, the winner will be notified within 24 hours of the selection. Unfortunately the selection isn't made immediately after the round is over, so we have some time until we find out who the winner is...

Nov 14, 2006 at 11:07 PM Post #42 of 90
Quote:

Winner #1 Selected
The first winner of the Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway has been selected. Although you were not selected as the winner for this round, you are automatically eligible to be selected as a winner in the next round.

New entries for the second round selection will be accepted until 11:59 PM ET on November 27, 2006.

The Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway runs October 31, 2006 through January 08, 2007. A new winner will be chosen every two weeks to receive their choice of a free DAC1 or rebate of the price of a DAC1 purchased during the same giveaway timeframe. Winners will be featured on BenchmarkMedia.com.

If you no longer wish to be considered, you may unsubscribe at any time.

Note: We will never share, trade, sell, or otherwise use your e-mail address for any purpose to which you have not explicitly consented. View our privacy policy.

I felt a rush inside when I got this email and started reading it; it all quickly went away when I read those 4 words
frown.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back