Unmask Your Audio™ with a FREE DAC1
Nov 15, 2006 at 3:07 AM Post #47 of 90
didn't win either, bah.

Nov 22, 2006 at 7:16 PM Post #49 of 90
This is the message that I got from Benchmark:

"Congratulations!

It is with great pleasure that I write to inform you that you are the first winner of the Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway! Simply reply to this email within 72 hours to confirm your status as the winner to receive your free DAC1.

When you receive your prize, we ask that you return a photo of either you with the DAC1, or the DAC1 in use in your audio setup to be featured on BenchmarkMedia.com.

Once again, congratulations, and thank you for entering the Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway."

I did not believe it until I got the UPS tracking number. I just stumbled on this thread and I happy to share the news. BTW, I also had trouble with GMail spam filter.

Good luck for the next round!
Marin

Nov 22, 2006 at 7:22 PM Post #50 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by marinsimina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is the message that I got from Benchmark:

"Congratulations!

It is with great pleasure that I write to inform you that you are the first winner of the Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway! Simply reply to this email within 72 hours to confirm your status as the winner to receive your free DAC1.

When you receive your prize, we ask that you return a photo of either you with the DAC1, or the DAC1 in use in your audio setup to be featured on BenchmarkMedia.com.

Once again, congratulations, and thank you for entering the Unmask Your Audio™ DAC1 Giveaway."

I did not believe it until I got the UPS tracking number. I just stumbled on this thread and I happy to share the news. BTW, I also had trouble with GMail spam filter.

Marin

LUCKY!!!! Write us some details on the DAC!

Nov 22, 2006 at 7:44 PM Post #51 of 90
Oh you lucky sack of guts!!!

Pics!!!
icon10.gif

Nov 22, 2006 at 7:45 PM Post #52 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by marinsimina /img/forum/go_quote.gif
BTW, I also had trouble with GMail spam filter.

Marin

Damn, I always delete my spam without looking at it.

Nov 22, 2006 at 7:52 PM Post #53 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by apnk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Damn, I always delete my spam without looking at it.

I clicked Not Spam on the Benchmark email in Gmail, so hopefully any further emails from them aren't sent to spam.

Nov 22, 2006 at 8:56 PM Post #54 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by bperboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LUCKY!!!! Write us some details on the DAC!

According to UPS, I will get the DAC Monday (Nov. 26). I chose the black non-rack version. The main use for DAC1 will be for Thomatis-based listenning therapy for my son (and the rest of the family
orphsmile.gif
) You can find more details about Thomatis at: http://www.thelisteningcenter.net/overview.php#method. It has the potential to evolve golden-ears (and voice) for regular mortals
3000smile.gif

I intend to use DAC1 in 3 configurations:
A) Car version: Portable CD player Philips with optical output + DAC1 (getting power from a 12V DC to 220V AC power inverter) + Sennheiser HD-595 headphones
B) MacBook Pro (optical output) + DAC1 + Sennheiser HD-595 headphones
C) Denon DVD1920 player + DAC1 + Denon receiver + Mirage speakers

I looked already at some mods to improve the headphone amplifier part. More details next week.

Marin

Nov 30, 2006 at 4:29 AM Post #60 of 90
Quote:

Originally Posted by wax4213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, I'm checking my spam too, although it shouldn't be there theoretically.

theoretically... I should win the dac1, but that probably won't happen
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back