Unmarried white men most likely to believe in UFOs
Nov 29, 2010 at 2:28 PM Post #16 of 47
In other News, it appears that Anti-Matter is indeed real.  It appears that the good folk at CERN have captured a Anti-Hydrogen atom.  That being a atom with a electron at its core and a proton in orbit as seen below.  Now thats cool!

http://www.popsci.com/science/article/2010-11/cern-researchers-trap-antihydrogen-first-time

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:16 PM Post #18 of 47

Quote:
Quote:
 I venture to say if we lived in a country where saying the wrong thing would get you killed and put your organs up for sale sightings would diminish dramatically.  

You might be taking this a bit seriously :)

There are goofballs aplenty in the UK I know this.

Sorry, I know I did.  
beerchug.gif

Usually 99.99% of all critique about the US is deadpan serious no matter how ridiculous.  But that's another issue.  To the topic at hand.  In context of what we do know of the universe, does anyone feel it is mathematically unlikely or improbable that life exists anywhere other than earth?  Even in the most rudimentary sense?

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:26 PM Post #19 of 47
Chances are that there are other civilizations in the universe. The real question is whether or not the UFO sighting are really visits from those civilizations. This is the part I am skeptical.

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:40 PM Post #20 of 47
Yes it seems highly unlikely, esp since people who think UFO's/Aliens do visit the Earth say that they have been visiting the Earth since before man was on the Earth.  Which means either they live a very long time or as of now they are thousands of years more advanced than they were when man first walked the Earth.

Now coming here from somewhere else is not hard, even living under the Oceans is not hard.  Moon bases are easy, esp since only one side of the Moon faces Earth. 

Nov 29, 2010 at 5:49 PM Post #21 of 47
LMAO @ that video. . . 

I had a friend in high school who believed in aliens, psychic powers, etc. He was fun to talk to, but yeah, completely nuts.

Nov 30, 2010 at 12:46 AM Post #24 of 47

Quote:
In related news: men claiming to see UFO's less attractive to women.

Men without money less attractive to women.  Correlation?

Quote:
I am only half-caucasian.

Where am I on the curve?

Same.  Don't worry, we're at the top of the eugenics pyramid.  
tongue.gif
  Better view to see the flying saucers and probably why we haven't been probed yet.

Nov 30, 2010 at 12:48 AM Post #25 of 47
Ha!  Correlation?   "Half-Causation"!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Where am I on the curve?

tongue.gif
  Better view to see the flying saucers and probably why we haven't been probed yet.

Nov 30, 2010 at 12:51 AM Post #26 of 47

Money sure does put you in another league with women.
wink_face.gif

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Where am I on the curve?

tongue.gif

Nov 30, 2010 at 1:29 AM Post #28 of 47
Nov 30, 2010 at 1:37 AM Post #29 of 47
Nov 30, 2010 at 1:43 AM Post #30 of 47
Anaxilus, there's already proof of extraterrestrial life. Google for stories about the space mold/fungus that plagued Mir. They actually had this stuff growing on the station in the vacuum of space. More of a nuisance than an alien abductor, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back