Unique Melody Announcements, Impressions, & More
May 21, 2018 at 8:06 PM Post #211 of 553
The Mason v3 has headed off to @Layman1 and the Mentor v3 is with @Jackpot77. I'm holding off on my impressions right now, but they are done and scheduled for the blog. I'll share a bit more in a couple days. In the meantime, I hope to see more impressions from Europe and America. Where all you folks at. Don't be so quiet, you might make the crickets die of boredom!

Ugh, that's the last time I eat dinner while visiting head-fi.

May 22, 2018 at 12:29 AM Post #213 of 553
Hey all. As we keep the V3 chat going, I thought I'd share something else with y'all :ksc75smile:

33170090_10216520340180967_4051758029765345280_n.jpg

Introducing the 3DD-Ti - The next generation in our dynamic driver technology! More info should be flowing out this week!

May 22, 2018 at 1:40 AM Post #216 of 553
Hey all. As we keep the V3 chat going, I thought I'd share something else with y'all :ksc75smile:

Introducing the 3DD-Ti - The next generation in our dynamic driver technology! More info should be flowing out this week!

The original 3DD was one of the first in-ears I ever demo'ed in my life; so long ago that I don't even remember how it sounds now. :D Regardless, I look forward to the new version, and perhaps this will lead to an Aero revision somewhere down the line... (?) :wink:

May 22, 2018 at 1:53 AM Post #217 of 553

Oh, now that looks very interesting! I have really been enjoying dynamic driver/hybrid IEMs lately and just love the bass these can produce. Lot's to look forward to! :ksc75smile:

May 22, 2018 at 5:10 AM Post #218 of 553

Zomg.. Is that an IEM with THREE dynamic drivers? That would be, like, the motherlode :D
Or is that just the name (with a possible pun on 3D and DD)?

I love dynamic drivers.
I'm hugely enjoying the Mason V3.
The only question that popped into my mind from time to time (aside from "why aren't I rich enough to afford these?" lol) is:
"wow, I wonder what these would sound like with one or two DD's substituted in?" :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back