Unique Melody Miracle Christmas Sale!
Nov 17, 2010 at 3:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 20

Stephen Guo

Member of the Trade: Unique Melody (Custom-IEM.com)

Hi All!

Unique Melody knows that Christmas is coming!

Under the pressure of social conventions, we are having a Miracle Christmas Sale, no pun intended!

Our 6 driver flagship UM Miracle will be at a discount price of $830 for a limited amount of time. This price includes shipping & handling and tax, and excludes artwork.

Here’s our Unique Melody North America website: www.custom-iem.com
If you have any questions, feel free contact us at stephenguo@live.com.
Other buyers from other regions are welcome to contact us as well.

For Australian customers, please contact our authorized Australian distributor.
His contact info is available on his website: http://www.uniquemelody.com.au/index.html

Here's Maodi's review and project86's review on the Miracle!

Cheers!

Nov 17, 2010 at 7:38 PM Post #3 of 20

Quote:
I rather get the Rooth Custom IEM with 8 drivers....

Well, this is definitely up to you.
Unique Melody and Rooth Lab are actually under the same company, but they have different technician groups working on these two different "brands/names".
So the head company decided that they will give UM and Rooth different discount products for this sale event.
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 18, 2010 at 5:09 AM Post #11 of 20

Is this North America only or does this also apply to Unique Melody Australia?

Thanks Steven, dont worry guys, this sale is DEFINITELY applicable through UMA and our discounted quotes will include premium express couriered shipping to our labs as well as the fee of your impressions from our network of preferred audiologists through Melbourne, Adelaide, Perth and Brisbane!

drop us a line or send us an order form at sales@uniquemelody.com.au and we'll send you an individual quote. I'm sure you may be pleasantly surprised!

Nov 21, 2010 at 2:30 PM Post #12 of 20
I think we should have named it black friday sale instead.
Oh well, the original idea is that if you guys order, it will be ready before Xmas since it takes time to make the earphones. 

Nov 21, 2010 at 6:06 PM Post #13 of 20
Hey Stephen, just a quick thanks for my reshell, can't believe how quick these were turned around after you got my impressions and also a perfect fit first time. The work on them is even better then my $1149 jh16. Thanks again and great job. Wish I had the spare cash to buy the miracle.

Dec 1, 2010 at 7:57 PM Post #15 of 20
I got many emails and a few phone calls regarding when is the sale going to be over. 
So I thought to get the word out here. 
The sale is going to last until Christmas, that's the 24th of December!~

Hurry up guys~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back