Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Apr 11, 2024 at 6:04 AM Post #7,291 of 7,302
I would pick any day Azla xelastec standard as my favorite eartip but unfortunately the Medium size has become extremely hard to find (if not impossible), the only way is to buy them from Azla official site. Now, they are already expensive, if I buy them from official size I should face export taxes, fees, shipping cost and so on (I’m located in Europe) and the expenses would become really stupidly expensive. Any idea about an eartip which have same Azla’s qualities? Clear bass, good grip and so on. I would use them for my Mest MK 2. Thanks.

Apr 11, 2024 at 1:00 PM Post #7,292 of 7,302
I would pick any day Azla xelastec standard as my favorite eartip but unfortunately the Medium size has become extremely hard to find (if not impossible), the only way is to buy them from Azla official site. Now, they are already expensive, if I buy them from official size I should face export taxes, fees, shipping cost and so on (I’m located in Europe) and the expenses would become really stupidly expensive. Any idea about an eartip which have same Azla’s qualities? Clear bass, good grip and so on. I would use them for my Mest MK 2. Thanks.
Azla crystal tips are pretty similar, I prefer them to the xelastec tips. For the MK2, I use Divinus Velvet tips, not similar to the two Azla’s but very comfortable. Somehow, at least for me, they fit real well with the MK2s.

Apr 11, 2024 at 4:20 PM Post #7,293 of 7,302
Has anyone got their refurb back yet? How was it?

Apr 12, 2024 at 2:06 AM Post #7,294 of 7,302
Apr 12, 2024 at 12:25 PM Post #7,295 of 7,302
Like clockwork, getting my refurbs back on Tuesday, will report back on how it is!

Apr 12, 2024 at 2:30 PM Post #7,297 of 7,302
I was told a few days ago that my Mest had been received. Such a relief knowing it arrived in the right place! How long did it take after yours had made it there? Glad you’re getting it back very soon. Hopefully mine will be as quick!
I was lucky to be traveling in Taipei when this program was happening. Normally I live in the States. They received it March 25th, and just sent me refurb completion notice April 11th. Arrives April 15th to my door.

All in all very fast.

Apr 16, 2024 at 1:19 PM Post #7,298 of 7,302
Welp mine went through hiccups and only just now "arrived at the place of destination" but that was April 12 and no updates then

No word on having gotten mine yet for the refurb, this is stressing me out lol

Apr 16, 2024 at 2:01 PM Post #7,299 of 7,302
I got mine back! Here's how they were packaged (very nice covers!). I have some feelers for some potential trades in the classified, so if anyone is interested in swaps PM me

Attachments

• IMG_2475.jpg
    IMG_2475.jpg
    728 KB · Views: 0
Apr 17, 2024 at 5:42 PM Post #7,301 of 7,302
I have not yet opened them post refurb cause I'm potentially thinking about doing a trade.

But they were supposed to polish shells, repair any cracks (mine were mint so didn't have any), replace sockets, and cleaned the canals and filters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back