Unique Melody MEST Indigo Thanksgiving Exclusive Model
Dec 1, 2021 at 11:29 PM Post #46 of 53
I have been listening to the set for few days. I just love them.
While the Mest mkii got outranked (for me) by the Elysian X and other new flagships, the MEST Indigo really improved and stay a very engaging set.
I even ordered a second set, to show how much I like the sound signature. The EVO will go back to its box forever, sorry!
Note: Using it with the Liquid Links Venom cable, cause I just dislike the stock cable, not the sound, but the connectors, the texture, the color, no.
I won't do A/B testing comparison, all I want to share is that I spend all my listening time with them, no burn in or other dark ritual needed to make them sound good. I don't have to question if I appreciate them properly. I don't feel influenced by a hype train, I just love my library with them. That's it!

A love message must come with flowers, so here it is.
DSC073288.JPG

Dec 1, 2021 at 11:31 PM Post #47 of 53
While the Mest mkii got outranked (for me) by the Elysian X and other new flagships, the MEST Indigo really improved and stay a very engaging set.
I even ordered a second set, to show how much I like the sound signature. The EVO will go back to its box forever, sorry!
Note: Using it with the Liquid Links Venom cable, cause I just dislike the stock cable, not the sound, but the connectors, the texture, the color, no.
I won't do A/B testing comparison, all I want to share is that I spend all my listening time with them, no burn in or other dark ritual needed to make them sound good. I don't have to question if I appreciate them properly. I don't feel influenced by a hype train, I just love my library with them. That's it!

DSC073288.JPG

Glad you are enjoying them.. they're "the one that got away" for me since I had to sell some stuff and its impossible shifting items now in the new classifieds. I will miss those for sure.

Dec 2, 2021 at 8:09 AM Post #48 of 53

DSC073288.JPG
Congrats and you should totally post your impressions on the MEST MKii/indigo thread! :)

https://www.head-fi.org/threads/uni...st-announcement-and-impression-thread.924844/

Feb 16, 2022 at 12:53 AM Post #50 of 53
Porta-Fi heaven :)
FD75B28C-36B5-4869-A6C4-057FD1954D13.jpeg
83FD62B3-EE57-4FAA-8E26-875641008096.jpeg
B510963E-48DF-457E-9F99-409F74E22FFC.jpeg

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Feb 16, 2022 at 4:42 AM Post #51 of 53
I even ordered a second set, to show how much I like the sound signature.
I had to read this twice and am still not sure if I got this right: You buy a 2700$ set of earphones twice to show you like it? To show? Who to?

Jul 4, 2022 at 11:46 AM Post #52 of 53
I had to read this twice and am still not sure if I got this right: You buy a 2700$ set of earphones twice to show you like it? To show? Who to?
.... you can buy other stuff with that money.

Feb 25, 2024 at 2:37 PM Post #53 of 53
I'm late to this thread, but just want to say I love my Indigos SO MUCH they convinced me to scale up to Multiverse Mentor so my beloved indies are now up for grabs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back