Unique Melody Mage Review & Appreciation Thread
Mar 30, 2013 at 5:46 AM Post #916 of 926
Quote:
Can anyone comment on the bass response of the mage. I'd also like to know how the low end compares to other earphones.

The bass response of the Mages are quick and has a fast decay. Fast-hitting bass songs are piece of cake. It really lies on the quality not on quantity. Not for the bass heads.

Apr 9, 2013 at 7:32 AM Post #917 of 926
Thank you, I know these are not for bassheads, but could you comment on how deep the bass goes. I don't need a ton of bass just a good amount of depth to it. Thank you

May 28, 2013 at 9:36 AM Post #918 of 926
Will this perform well on EDM? I like bass that are quick and accurate, have some impact to do justice to the song yet does not bleed into the other frequency.
Might like half the amount of bass that the Shures Se215 have.

Jun 20, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #919 of 926
Quote:
Will this perform well on EDM? I like bass that are quick and accurate, have some impact to do justice to the song yet does not bleed into the other frequency.
Might like half the amount of bass that the Shures Se215 have.

I'd like to know this as well, especially for vocal heavy EDM.

Any comparisons to the Westone 3 or SM3 V2?

Jul 9, 2013 at 7:41 AM Post #920 of 926
Any trve kvlt metal heads have an opinion on these? I am a really big metal head so I always worry when people use the term heavy metal if they are just referring to a specific sub genre they blanket classify as what all metal must sound like or if they know a bit about the specific sub genres. I could see these headphones being amazing for post-metal (Scale the Summit) , power metal (Galneryus), thrash metal (Overkill), heavy metal (Iron Maiden), Melodic metal of all types. Really anything that isn't black metal.

Jan 15, 2014 at 9:31 AM Post #922 of 926
Can anyone comment on how the miracle sounds like compared to the mage? Anyone can do a comparative listening between the mage and er4s here???? I am currently using the er4s and looking for an upgrade.

Jan 30, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #923 of 926
Anyone know's how this might stack up to the Noble 3C? This looks like a really promising upgrade from my GR07

Users who are viewing this thread

Back