Unique Melody Maestro
Feb 22, 2016 at 12:07 AM Post #137 of 189
Can't wait to see how our thoughts line up on these, Alex. Need to kick a nasty head cold before I finish up, though. Everything's sounded so resonant and muffled for the past week. Sucks!

Actually the same here, just spent the whole week with a nasty flu, finally feeling better.  I was planning to publish this review earlier, but wanted to wait until I'm done with a fever to go back and to listen to everything one more time with fresh ears...
I'm so going to spray the Omni with Lysol when it comes back lol.
Great review Alex!

Feb 22, 2016 at 12:53 AM Post #138 of 189
I'd use Lysol wipes, but sure... I gotcha 
tongue.gif

Feb 23, 2016 at 4:18 PM Post #140 of 189
Mar 7, 2016 at 5:35 PM Post #143 of 189
Sharing my review of the Miracle and Maestro universals 

nice review and thanx for including UM Miracle , nice to see some comparisons with other TOTL iems

Mar 18, 2016 at 3:41 AM Post #145 of 189
  Maestro!

http://www.head-fi.org/products/unique-melody-um-maestro-12-driver-iem/reviews/15510

Enjoy!

Well structured review. I haven't read it yet as I don't want it to influence my article on the custom version of it. I hope you mentioned this was a universal? 
smile.gif

The uni looks quite big though, my custom is a lot smaller (and incredibly small for a 12 driver)

Mar 28, 2016 at 1:38 AM Post #146 of 189
Enjoying these tonight as I took some time to edit photos for my upcoming review. I was happy to find that I could use the new Shanling M5 DAP as a DAC/AMP for my Android phone (MXPE). Listening to classic rock streaming from Google Play on MXPE -> M5 -> UM Maestro. We live in good times!

Mar 29, 2016 at 8:56 PM Post #147 of 189
Well structured review. I haven't read it yet as I don't want it to influence my article on the custom version of it. I hope you mentioned this was a universal? :smile:
The uni looks quite big though, my custom is a lot smaller (and incredibly small for a 12 driver)

Great music selection! I love AFI

May 30, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #149 of 189
Wow it's been silent in here. I'll actually be posting the Maestro review this week. I have been using it daily for a few months now and well, call me impressed.

Jun 1, 2016 at 4:40 PM Post #150 of 189

Great review. Have you had a chance to compare the Maestro to the new Noble K10?

I went back and forth between the Noble and UM booths a few times at RMAF Canjam last fall and was very impressed by both.

In a meet environment, using just my Fiio X5 it was hard to pick a winner, but I definitely enjoyed them both a lot.

I'm working on getting that K10 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back