Unique Melody double/triple hybrid universals announced: UM 2X & 3X Discussion thread.
Dec 18, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #18 of 118
Emailed UM about included tips and rough shipping dates. For 3x.

Shortened reply: "Supply 3X with a range of 5 different silicone tip sizes.

initial stock of 3X were sold out almost immediately after the product launch. We expect to ship new orders within the next two weeks."

That was quick :p

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:04 AM Post #19 of 118

initial stock of 3X were sold out almost immediately after the product launch. We expect to ship new orders within the next two weeks."

That was quick
tongue.gif

I'm hoping I got in early enough to get into the initial order batch :p

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:23 AM Post #20 of 118

That was quick
tongue.gif

Considering this thread was the first I've heard of this range I'm guessing most of them went to dealers in China.

With regards to the pricing is it £50 off the stated webprice or is the price quoted now going up by £50?

Thanks

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM Post #21 of 118

That was quick
tongue.gif

Considering this thread was the first I've heard of this range I'm guessing most of them went to dealers in China.

With regards to the pricing is it £50 off the stated webprice or is the price quoted now going up by £50?

Thanks

£50 off the listed price, so they become £149 and £199 respectively.

Dec 19, 2013 at 12:05 AM Post #29 of 118
I agree, I'm still waiting for either AU or Indo. to release theirs so I could compare the exchange rate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back