Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Feb 3, 2024 at 2:52 PM Post #7,141 of 7,306
I have been finally satisfied by the Code 24 on my Indigo with the Render foam/silicone tips. This cable in particular brings out of Indigo exactly what I wanted, namely deeper bass, thicker note weight, more meat in the mids. And these tips allow for a deep insertion and placement of the shell right against the spot you want, and they also tend to deepen the bass. Happy synergy here.
Yeah, that's a good description. Exactly how I hear the Indigos with that cable. There's still a bit of heft to the cable but is far more flexible.. So back to the post that started all this.... @KamilElos Depending on your budget these are two great options for your MEST Ares S 8W and Code 24. I'm also building a Multiverse Mentor fund but the Canpur 622B has got my attention now also..... Hmm :thinking:

Feb 3, 2024 at 4:06 PM Post #7,142 of 7,306
Unique Melody Feel free to reach out to us at any time! To reach me personally, leave me a PM or email me at umwang@uniquemelody.org and I'll get back to you as soon as I can! Stay updated on Unique Melody at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/UniqueMelodyIEM/ https://twitter.com/UniqueMelodyIEM http://en.uniquemelody.org/ uniquemelodyusa@gmail.com
Feb 3, 2024 at 5:07 PM Post #7,143 of 7,306
Yeah, that's a good description. Exactly how I hear the Indigos with that cable. There's still a bit of heft to the cable but is far more flexible.. So back to the post that started all this.... @KamilElos Depending on your budget these are two great options for your MEST Ares S 8W and Code 24. I'm also building a Multiverse Mentor fund but the Canpur 622B has got my attention now also..... Hmm :thinking:
And what about something cheaper that won’t deteriorate the sound quality of the Mests :)

Feb 3, 2024 at 5:16 PM Post #7,144 of 7,306
Thank you guys just found and bought Ares S wohooo will ship with my Mest on tuesday, It feels good to be back in the game ;D

Feb 3, 2024 at 5:31 PM Post #7,145 of 7,306
Thank you guys just found and bought Ares S wohooo will ship with my Mest on tuesday, It feels good to be back in the game ;D
Check that it is the 8 wire version and not 4... because they are completely different... as well as in price and above all in performance. :wink:

Feb 3, 2024 at 5:32 PM Post #7,146 of 7,306
Check that it is the 8 wire version and not 4... because they are completely different... as well as in price and above all in performance. :wink:
It is the 8 wire, excited :D The Mests will blow me away into the Mentor Multiverse with it lol

Feb 3, 2024 at 5:39 PM Post #7,147 of 7,306
It is the 8 wire, excited :D The Mests will blow me away into the Mentor Multiverse with it lol
Then you're good to go for a good while... I think you'll be really happy. Just remember that the cable will need a good run-in due to its thickness... but you will immediately understand how it has transformed our beloved Mest MKIIs. :wink:

Feb 3, 2024 at 5:47 PM Post #7,148 of 7,306

Still rocking the Indigo with effect audio Cleopatra II cable. Been more on a tube buying spree than cable. Haven’t heard of the Canpur 622B going have to check it out.

Feb 3, 2024 at 5:53 PM Post #7,149 of 7,306
Then you're good to go for a good while... I think you'll be really happy. Just remember that the cable will need a good run-in due to its thickness... but you will immediately understand how it has transformed our beloved Mest MKIIs. :wink:
And what about 4W it does also the Justice to Mest?, Indeed can’t wait for it ;D

Feb 3, 2024 at 6:40 PM Post #7,150 of 7,306
And what about 4W it does also the Justice to Mest?, Indeed can’t wait for it ;D
From what I have read, the 4 wires version (unlike the 8 wires version) negatively affects the mid-highs and highs, also narrowing the soundstage, among other things. Therefore its use with the Mest MKIIs is not advisable as they need a good cable section to fully express their potential.

Feb 3, 2024 at 6:42 PM Post #7,151 of 7,306
Let’s hope this is 8 wire lol
IMG_6354.png

Feb 3, 2024 at 6:51 PM Post #7,152 of 7,306
Let’s hope this is 8 wire lol
IMG_6354.png

It seems like a 4 to me... but how much did you pay for it? The 4 wire costs around 170 euros while the 8 wire version costs 270 euros.

Feb 3, 2024 at 6:53 PM Post #7,153 of 7,306
Damn, I have Paid 150 euro but maybe It will be good let’s hope 🙏

Feb 3, 2024 at 6:56 PM Post #7,154 of 7,306
We hope you like it anyway. :wink:

Feb 3, 2024 at 6:58 PM Post #7,155 of 7,306
We hope you like it anyway. :wink:
But it seems to be Thick enough like 8 wire but it is 4, maybe it will finease the sound instead of deteriorating it, maybe 8 wires is better but can slower a little bit of Mest speed, dynamics, dk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back