Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Jan 8, 2023 at 1:50 PM Post #6,166 of 7,350
The azla Crystals are orders of magnitude better than the Xelastecs. Ok, that borders on hyperbole but they are much better. They grip better, dont deform, dont degrade, dont attract dust and keep a really good seal.
I found the Softears Liquid Silicone Ear Tips to also be an excellent choice with indigo. There similar material as the Xelastecs but like the crystal then don’t loss shape or attract dust, another good one is the epro tws.

Congratulations on getting the indigo, looking forward to hearing you‘re thoughts on them.

Jan 8, 2023 at 2:53 PM Post #6,167 of 7,350
Well, I just did it. Indigo is on its way. I skipped past the MKii and went for it. Earlier today I decided to grab a Trailli or Indigo if one came up and I just grabbed it off the front page of the classifieds. MEXT, I still love you but you gotta move out.... Anyone interested?
Let us know how it goes. Fingers crossed for u!

Jan 8, 2023 at 3:22 PM Post #6,168 of 7,350
Jan 8, 2023 at 5:50 PM Post #6,169 of 7,350
Thanks mate, they ship tomorrow, I'll definitely let you know in a week to 10 days.
I think you’re in for a surprise. Only problem then will be funding the upgrade in your source!

Jan 8, 2023 at 6:02 PM Post #6,170 of 7,350
Jan 9, 2023 at 12:23 AM Post #6,171 of 7,350
Well, I just did it. Indigo is on its way. I skipped past the MKii and went for it. Earlier today I decided to grab a Trailli or Indigo if one came up and I just grabbed it off the front page of the classifieds. MEXT, I still love you but you gotta move out.... Anyone interested?
Good to hear man! I’m happy for you. I think I have made up my mind that I’m going to get the indigo too to see what the hype is about. Could you PM me the price you paid for yours?

Jan 9, 2023 at 1:41 AM Post #6,172 of 7,350
Good to hear man! I’m happy for you. I think I have made up my mind that I’m going to get the indigo too to see what the hype is about. Could you PM me the price you paid for yours?
PM on the way

Jan 9, 2023 at 2:25 AM Post #6,173 of 7,350
I think you’re in for a surprise. Only problem then will be funding the upgrade in your source!
This is exactly what happened with me!! The insanity is real!

Jan 9, 2023 at 3:29 PM Post #6,174 of 7,350
This is exactly what happened with me!! The insanity is real!
It's like motorcycles, watches and socks, this head-fi stuff isn't a hobby, it's a disease!

Jan 9, 2023 at 5:28 PM Post #6,175 of 7,350
It's like motorcycles, watches and socks, this head-fi stuff isn't a hobby, it's a disease!
I like watches too...enlighten me on socks...

Jan 9, 2023 at 5:37 PM Post #6,176 of 7,350
Finally got a MEST MKII and it sounds just as engaging as it did at CanJam SoCal 2022 with my DX300.
20230109_135302.jpg

Jan 9, 2023 at 5:38 PM Post #6,177 of 7,350
Jan 9, 2023 at 6:13 PM Post #6,178 of 7,350
I like watches too...enlighten me on socks...
I've got a drawer full of colorful vibrant feet gloves and whenever we go over to friends places, they always ask me to take off my shoes 'cause the want to see what sock I'm wearing. I'm a professional / motivational platform conference speaker and when I'm out on a gig, I always bright red socks because I'm (usually) up on a platform and the audience in the conference room looking up and they see the bold red projecting out from behind the dark pants and black shoes. Actually solid red, or striped blue are probably the most conservative socks I've got. But I don't want wild pattern for the sake of out there, they still have to be stylish. I love red. Really love it. I remember when I was 23 I took a corporate sales training program when I was employed by the parent of DHL. The instructor that day told us to never wear red becaus of the psycholigical effect. Red meant Stop, and it subliminally stops buyers from buying. I thought to myself, "What a load of horse *@%t". He also told us not to drive 2 door sports cars because it's disrespectful to the client. We needed sedans. Well shortly thereafter I went out and got myself stacks of tred socks, red ties and I bought a Red 911 - over the next 2 years I went out and bagged about 20 million in contracts, got sent to HKG as global account director and by 28 I was Global VP. When i took the corporate handcuffs off, I went into the sales training business, bought the company that I heard that crap from, re-engineered their process and began telling my audiences to take everything you hear witha grain of salt.... even what comes out of me .... no one is capable of giveing anything more than their perspective.... albeit mine's pretty good! LOL

Anyway, red socks and red ties remind of that and keep me confident but hopefully humble and invariably someone always comments on my socks with something like "I really like your red socks" to which I reply - "wanna know why I wear them" and then I tell them the story and to take everything I say with a grain of salt..... above all be true to who you are.

Probably more of an answer than you were looking for, feel free to throw some salt on it.

Jan 9, 2023 at 6:17 PM Post #6,179 of 7,350
Watches are the worst...um, but also the best.
No motorcycles.... at one point I had 4 Harleys sitting in the garage. Each of course needed to be customized, needed headwork, needed new pipes.... way more expensive than this hobby.. Like IEMS, I've paired down all my collections of "stuff".

Users who are viewing this thread

Back