Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Dec 24, 2021 at 5:52 PM Post #4,786 of 7,365
Indigo is seriously awesome. A keeper for me too 😏

Dec 24, 2021 at 8:42 PM Post #4,788 of 7,365
82773055-95B9-4E25-99C1-A09FE7EA7FFB.jpeg
Manage to collect the Mest II from Santa on the eve of Christmas 🎅🏻. The workmanship is superb. Kudos to the UM team. Busy days ahead for me :)
Nice! Hope you are enjoying it!

Dec 24, 2021 at 8:46 PM Post #4,789 of 7,365
Ordered on the 6 Nov thru JabenSG, and collected on 24 Dec. The custom is very well made and comfortable. And now I do not need to hunt for suitable ear tip :)
Heheh! That is saying a lot. Considering you come from FitEar customs, which are usually perfect fitting. :)

Dec 24, 2021 at 8:58 PM Post #4,791 of 7,365
Thanks @Kiats , enjoying it! . Sacrificing some sleep yesterday night to have a brief listen :)
Hahah! I could tell from the time stamp of the post. Enjoy! :)

Dec 24, 2021 at 9:25 PM Post #4,793 of 7,365
Agree, I was a little worried initially as it is my first custom with UM, but now it definitely open up my future custom order with UM :)
Indeed… The standard longer stem does take a bit of getting used to especially since FitEar has more shallow insertions, especially the new ones like the DC or Titan. But once you get over that, the fit is excellent! Kudos to the team @UniqueMelody ! :)

Dec 24, 2021 at 9:27 PM Post #4,794 of 7,365
Next best thing to customs is using the double flange tips with the universal sets. I just went down in size from a medium to a small and wow what a difference. The iems completely disappear within minutes. Loving the new tips.

Dec 25, 2021 at 1:02 AM Post #4,796 of 7,365
I bought the EXT, and as much as I like it I'm dying to hear the indigo. Doesn't help that they are limited edition either. Maybe UM will do a normal release afterwards and call it the MK3 or something.
Indigo is REALLY good. I decided to blind buy the Indigo because it was a limited edition and I could get the EXT later. I really took a chance because when I bought it, there weren't that many really positive impressions posted yet and @aaf evo just sold his. @Skullar had both the MEST mkii and Indigo and decided at that time to sell Indigo and keep MEST mkii. After I got mine, @Skullar decided to keep his Indigo and @aaf evo decided to buy it again. This is a special IEM that is better than it's $2600 price because it competes with the TOTL IEMs in the $3000-5000 range. If you decide to get it, I doubt you will be disappointed.

Dec 25, 2021 at 1:04 AM Post #4,797 of 7,365
Indigo is REALLY good. I decided to blind buy the Indigo because it was a limited edition and I could get the EXT later. I really took a chance because when I bought it, there weren't that many really positive impressions posted yet and @aaf evo just sold his. @Skullar had both the MEST mkii and Indigo and decided at that time to sell Indigo and keep MEST mkii. After I got mine, @Skullar decided to keep his Indigo and @aaf evo decided to buy it again. This is a special IEM that is better than it's $2600 price because it competes with the TOTL IEMs in the $3000-5000 range. If you decide to get it, I doubt you will be disappointed.
Agreed! And the stock cable is one of the best stock cables I have ever had the pleasure of owning.

Dec 25, 2021 at 1:09 AM Post #4,798 of 7,365
Jeez man, your seriously not helping the state of my wallet haha

Dec 25, 2021 at 2:20 AM Post #4,800 of 7,365
Jeez man, your seriously not helping the state of my wallet haha
Welcome to Audiophiles Anonymous. Would you like a drink?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back