Unique Melody Bone Conduction Family (MEST&MEXT and their siblings) Announcement and Impression Thread.
Feb 3, 2021 at 10:36 PM Post #1,681 of 7,348
Moving on to custom, mint condition MEST for sale, purchased last September, original packaging and accessories, $900, spectacular, holographic sound!
INSANE deal!

Feb 4, 2021 at 5:03 AM Post #1,682 of 7,348
Ironically the U12T, and the Solaris 2020! No worries at all :)
Haha, the U12T is phenomenal! Worth every dollar! Im going to order customtips for it now also

Feb 4, 2021 at 5:26 AM Post #1,683 of 7,348
Feb 4, 2021 at 12:03 PM Post #1,684 of 7,348
Ironically the U12T, and the Solaris 2020!
These are the other 2 I'm interested in also. I think I'm going to look for a used U12t to see what all the hype is about and if I like it more than the MEST.

Feb 4, 2021 at 12:07 PM Post #1,685 of 7,348
These are the other 2 I'm interested in also. I think I'm going to look for a used U12t to see what all the hype is about and if I like it more than the MEST.

Funny we have the same taste! U12t first then the Solaris would be what I would do, but I'm lucky to be in a situation where I can demo both and choose one.

The MEST has a very particular, but wonderful sound that I won't be forgetting anytime soon. Also trying the Dorado 2020 because...why not?

That's the fun of music and our industry :)

Feb 4, 2021 at 12:37 PM Post #1,686 of 7,348
SOLD in under 60 seconds if you can believe it!

With the Mest in my ears, I believe it.
They are so perfect, that I keep going around doing the same thing, and buying the custom ones.

Feb 4, 2021 at 12:47 PM Post #1,687 of 7,348
Funny we have the same taste! U12t first then the Solaris would be what I would do, but I'm lucky to be in a situation where I can demo both and choose one.

The MEST has a very particular, but wonderful sound that I won't be forgetting anytime soon. Also trying the Dorado 2020 because...why not?

That's the fun of music and our industry :)
I think I'm going to go with the U12t first. I have been reading about the 2 and it seems like I would prefer the U12t over the Solaris 2020.

I'm debating selling the MEST bc it has surprised me at times, but hasn't blown me away like I thought it would. Doesn't mean it's a bad IEM at all, I'm just looking for the IEM that sits head and shoulders above the rest.

I'd be interested to hear your review of the other IEMs you get :)

Feb 4, 2021 at 2:36 PM Post #1,688 of 7,348
I think I'm going to go with the U12t first. I have been reading about the 2 and it seems like I would prefer the U12t over the Solaris 2020.

I'm debating selling the MEST bc it has surprised me at times, but hasn't blown me away like I thought it would. Doesn't mean it's a bad IEM at all, I'm just looking for the IEM that sits head and shoulders above the rest.

I'd be interested to hear your review of the other IEMs you get :)
I have had a U12T for six months now and a MEST for two I would never sell my U12T best with a different cable nothing crazy expensive required though. The MEST is very different than the U12T and depending on if your preference is towards neutral you may like it better or find like I do them complimentary and depending on mood which one you use. I also have an Elysium and Traillii right now. The best one in sum is the Traillii. MEST fun, Elysium mids blessed, U12T really accurate and well done.

Feb 4, 2021 at 3:07 PM Post #1,689 of 7,348
I have had a U12T for six months now and a MEST for two I would never sell my U12T best with a different cable nothing crazy expensive required though. The MEST is very different than the U12T and depending on if your preference is towards neutral you may like it better or find like I do them complimentary and depending on mood which one you use. I also have an Elysium and Traillii right now. The best one in sum is the Traillii. MEST fun, Elysium mids blessed, U12T really accurate and well done.
Gives me something to think about, thanks. Out of the MEST and U12t, you would keep the U12t, correct?

In other news, I have tried all the tips mentioned recently and I think I like the Final Type E with the MEST. They are the most comfortable for me and IMO have the best balance of sound.

Feb 4, 2021 at 3:21 PM Post #1,690 of 7,348
Gives me something to think about, thanks. Out of the MEST and U12t, you would keep the U12t, correct?

In other news, I have tried all the tips mentioned recently and I think I like the Final Type E with the MEST. They are the most comfortable for me and IMO have the best balance of sound.
Fortunately I do not have to make that choice. If I could only keep one the order would be. 1) Traillii 2) U12T, Either MEST or Elysium would go first. It would be ugly though as I really enjoy listening to all four. I find the Final E also best with the MEST.

Feb 6, 2021 at 5:02 AM Post #1,693 of 7,348
Have anyone seen this cable? One of EU distributors sells the set with it?

Attachments

• PartialScreenshot_20210206-105822.png
    PartialScreenshot_20210206-105822.png
    803.5 KB · Views: 0
Feb 6, 2021 at 7:49 AM Post #1,694 of 7,348
Have anyone seen this cable? One of EU distributors sells the set with it?
It’s pretty, wonder if it sounds any different than stock.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back