Unable to post ad in FS forums
Jul 10, 2011 at 6:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 25

rawrster

Headphoneus Supremus
Hi, I didn't see any threads on this so I'm putting a new thread. Ever since the change in the FS area I have not been able to post an ad. I have only tried the headphone section so none of the other sections but I imagine they are the same. When I try to create a new ad and finish putting up the description, price, item and location the add photos link (or I assume it is a link) cannot be clicked and when I try to click submit or submit and add another it does not do anything.

I have tried using both firefox and chrome. I am using linux if that matters but everything was working before until the recent change.

Thanks

Jul 11, 2011 at 12:25 PM Post #3 of 25
I'm still unable to post an ad. I have only tried the headphone section.

The only link I'm able to click is the cancel button. Also I don't know if this is normal in the description I don't see the box above the place where you can type text which has a bunch of options like bold, italic, post image, video, smilies, etc.

Jul 11, 2011 at 12:45 PM Post #5 of 25
Thanks.

Funny enough my phone browser using firefox can post new ads but my computer cant.

Jul 17, 2011 at 6:33 PM Post #11 of 25
I found if I reboot my computer I can add a FS post.

In order to edit details in an existing FS post I found if I pull up the ad and "refresh" the screen the edit function works. If I don't refresh I can still change fields, but the Submit button doesn't work.

Jul 17, 2011 at 7:06 PM Post #12 of 25
We are suffering the same effects here, too.

Some info:

Browser: Firefox 5.0 for Canonical 1.0 with:
  1. ABP 1.3.9
  2. dTa! 2.0.7
  3. Flash-Aid 2.1.1
  4. Hide Menubar 4.0.20110415
  5. Ubufox 0.9.1

Thank you very much.

Jul 23, 2011 at 10:54 PM Post #13 of 25
It seems that I am now able to post ads in the FS. I just successfully posted an ad on my computer so I think the problem is fixed. Thanks!

Jul 25, 2011 at 5:23 AM Post #14 of 25

Quote:
I found if I reboot my computer I can add a FS post.

In order to edit details in an existing FS post I found if I pull up the ad and "refresh" the screen the edit function works. If I don't refresh I can still change fields, but the Submit button doesn't work.

Ok guys, this doesn't work anymore. Now I just can't add a post to the "Cables, Tweaks" thread. After filling out the page and hitting submit, nothing happens.

To add to the frustration I can't add a location to the "ship to" field and I'm not allowed to add photos.

I'm running XP Pro service pk 3, IE 8.

Jul 25, 2011 at 11:05 AM Post #15 of 25

Quote:

Ok guys, this doesn't work anymore. Now I just can't add a post to the "Cables, Tweaks" thread. After filling out the page and hitting submit, nothing happens.

To add to the frustration I can't add a location to the "ship to" field and I'm not allowed to add photos.

I'm running XP Pro service pk 3, IE 8.

Did someone poke some code?  I can now post with pictures but I still have to submit them edit detail to make an enter in the shipping field.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back