UM1, SCL3, se210, or anything else?
Feb 17, 2009 at 10:54 PM Post #18 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by Zalithian /img/forum/go_quote.gif
With his genres and a Cowon D2? I don't think so.

i can get the scl3 for under 80$ but im willing to pay more for a better earphone. i do like the scl3 but with the type of music i listen to its not going to work out too well

Feb 18, 2009 at 1:02 AM Post #19 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by planx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i can get the scl3 for under 80$ but im willing to pay more for a better earphone. i do like the scl3 but with the type of music i listen to its not going to work out too well

Right, that's what I meant. The SCL3 is not a good match for that player and those genres.

Feb 18, 2009 at 5:01 AM Post #20 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by cityfear /img/forum/go_quote.gif
if you can get the scl3s below 80 buck, buy them

i still say Um1, design wise, fit wise, durability wise, and his genres of music, i say Um1. On top the fact that he likes to bike, the cables would be a nice thing too. However, it's $55 US converted, fantastic deal though, i would get the Scl3's for back up at that price.

Feb 18, 2009 at 7:40 AM Post #22 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by shungoh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
low end shures are quite disappointing... i suggest you get the creative EP 830 for the best bang for the buck! or the sennheiser cx500 for slightly more

XD

That's not necessarily true, Though the low-end shures may not perform as well as their competitors (due to the fact that shure's earphones are quite a bit older than it's competitors), the highs and mids on the low-end shures i find are still amazing for the price. I can say, confidently and surely that the Ep830 and the CX500 are not as accurate, precise, and detailed as the low-end shures. how come? i've tried the EP830 and the CX500. For the Price of the CX500, it's overly priced, and you could buy a pair of Phonak Audeo PFE for the price...

Feb 18, 2009 at 10:51 PM Post #24 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by mazinguerbeta /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have um1 and prefer the sound px100, if you want a westone use a um2

how are the um1s for you? anything wrong with them or outstanding? tell me more

Feb 24, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #26 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by MaoDi /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Congrats on your Scl3!

thank you. i am very pleased with the scl3 because it was at a extremely cheap price and i didnt want to wait 1-3 weeks for the westone um1s. very satisfied.

Feb 24, 2009 at 9:30 AM Post #27 of 27
Quote:

Originally Posted by planx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
thank you. i am very pleased with the scl3 because it was at a extremely cheap price and i didnt want to wait 1-3 weeks for the westone um1s. very satisfied.

Nice to hear nice to hear. I'll help you figure out the slight cable issue you have with your Scl3 one day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back