Ultrasone Saphire - 6 driver hybrid
Jun 9, 2019 at 8:08 AM Post #31 of 34
It's all about target audience behaviour as in any niche or luxury market. Example.

Rich British woman will never buy perfume for 2000gbp. Saudi woman will.

They know their stuff and craziness.

When talking about Germany, they just opened a Maybach fashion accessories store in the Dubai Mall. Because it's unique and when you look at Maybach Exelero for example, every car next to it looks like a joke to me. It's that powerful.

So if you would hire me for example, to sell your 3000eur earphones, the first thing I would do is to create an marketing plan for the right product placement and target audience. So I will open a store in Dubai and Bangkok. Now. We have a problem... These people hate cheap and simple packages. Remember edition 8 boxes? You won't go far with that.....

Aug 14, 2020 at 11:51 PM Post #32 of 34
Got them this Monday. Thoroughly enjoying its natural but also technical sound presentation...

IMG_3158.jpg

Aug 28, 2020 at 4:31 AM Post #33 of 34
My P6 is coming next week, and now I see your comment, I'm happy I'm broke and I cannot afford the Saphire, I look forward to it next year.

Mar 23, 2021 at 6:09 PM Post #34 of 34
I got them for a few months now. Quite a mess to get the fit right. Really has find the right earpiece to a really airtight close of your ear, other wise no bass is produced.
Now 8 of 10 times I get them placed right properly at once.
Sound is amazing!
It's precize, fast and perfectly timed. It gives what you payed for: Incredible sound for a whole lot of money.
I can listen music for hours without getting tyred of it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back