Ultrasone pro 900 vs pro 2900
Aug 22, 2012 at 3:39 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Tcoon42102

New Head-Fier
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have been searching for full sized headphones and have broken it down to the ultrasone pro 900 and the pro 2900. I am aware that they are both the same thing other than the fact that the 2900's are open. Is there any serious differences in the sound? I do like low end like bass and kick drum and like to feel it but I'm not insane over it like some people, I just don't want my family hearing it in the car and other than that they won't leave home. So is it worth the extra money? Thanks in advance!

Aug 22, 2012 at 3:46 PM Post #2 of 4
If you don't get an answer or enough of a response, this where you should post this type of request:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/529144/recommendations-thread-i-e-dont-start-a-new-thread-ask-for-advice-here-please-read-op/18240#post_8635584

Sep 16, 2012 at 7:52 PM Post #4 of 4
Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I have been searching for full sized headphones and have broken it down to the ultrasone pro 900 and the pro 2900. I am aware that they are both the same thing other than the fact that the 2900's are open. Is there any serious differences in the sound? I do like low end like bass and kick drum and like to feel it but I'm not insane over it like some people, I just don't want my family hearing it in the car and other than that they won't leave home. So is it worth the extra money? Thanks in advance!

If you don't want others to hear what you're listening to then stay away from open back headphones. Open backs are meant for a very quiet environment. If you have enough for the 2900s then instead check out the new sennheiser MOMENTUM's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back