Ultrasone Pro 900 Impressions Thread
Oct 28, 2013 at 6:48 AM Post #5,629 of 5,992
You know how the ultrasone pro 900's fold. Well I was wondering if there was a case that was more compact that the cans can fit into.

You mean smaller than the stock one? Good question and good luck as the stock one is pretty compact.

Oct 28, 2013 at 9:00 PM Post #5,634 of 5,992
I'm wondering about this currently :p When I got them they had less than 20 hours play time and I got headaches in minutes from how bright they were. I was super impressed with the bass but it was a little nutty and boomy. I have probably 150 hours on them now maybe more and they just keep getting better. I don't feel that they are bright at all anymore and the bass is just gnarly and tight, textured and beautiful. I can't tell if they broke in and just started sounding way better or if I just beat my ear drums into submission :p Seriously though I'm pretty sure once these broken in they just sounded way better. I love these things so damn much now. They have replaced every other paid I had. I'm not parting with these cans no way. 

Nov 1, 2013 at 7:17 AM Post #5,638 of 5,992
  Would the boom pro even be a good choice for portable listening/call taking? I'm mainly going to be using it for that so I'm not sure if I should be considering them. 

Good question. I've read that the works quite well, but not sure if you'd want a boom mic for portable use only. I want to use it for gaming/skype on my desktop so function trumps forms. 

Nov 7, 2013 at 2:42 AM Post #5,639 of 5,992
Hi everyone.  I just bought a pair of these to use with my home set up for PS3 mainly.  I will be powering these through my Yamaha RX-V671 amp. Any sound processor recommendations?  What is a good quality cable I can buy for extra length?

Nov 8, 2013 at 12:03 PM Post #5,640 of 5,992
Well I got the FiiO Mont Blancto go along with the 900.  They will be here on Monday!  I listen to mostly hip hop, but want to start getting into DubStep Bass type stuff.  Since I don't know anything about it I'm excited to start hunting for cool tunes for this set up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back