Ultrasone Inc. Announces Exclusive Retail Availability for the PRO 900 Headphone
Oct 15, 2008 at 11:55 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 10

ultrapaul

Member of the Trade: Ultrasone
Wildomar, Calif. - (October 9, 2008) – Ultrasone Inc., distributor for German headphone manufacturer Ultrasone AG, announces exclusive retail availability of the PRO 900 headphone with the following retailers: B&H Photo (New York, New York), Audio Depot (Madison, Wisconsin) and RMC Audio (Knoxville, Tennessee). These renowned MI retailers have been given the exclusive rights to carry the PRO 900 headphone until November 1, 2008.

"Ultrasone is proud to partner with three well respected retailers like RMC Audio, Audio Depot and B&H Photo" remarked Paul Taylor, President of Ultrasone Inc. “The PRO 900 is a truly innovative headphone and with the support of these fine retailers, we hope to make a big splash in the MI market.”

Oct 17, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #3 of 10
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I really liked dealing with Northern Sound and Light. Why didn't they remain a retailer?

So did I, although I have also dealt w/ B&H w/ no complaints.

Oct 17, 2008 at 12:20 AM Post #4 of 10
Quote:

I really liked dealing with Northern Sound and Light. Why didn't they remain a retailer?

November 1, 2008, is what? Fifteen days away? I don't see the problem.

Oct 17, 2008 at 5:05 AM Post #5 of 10
Quote:

They still are. These fine stores were the first to make orders for the PRO 900 and Audio Depot received the very first shipment of them.

Jan 9, 2009 at 9:06 AM Post #7 of 10
Quote:

I missed the implication that NSL would be retailing after 11/1/08 I guess.

NSL have the best deals on Ultrsone headphones I believe...

Jan 12, 2009 at 5:10 PM Post #8 of 10
Hi all,
I'm a newbie here & I've been reading a bit on the Pro650's for my home studio (mostly for tracking). I'd appreciate some tips on your expeiriences with the Ultrasone's as well as any recommendations on which dealer to purchase them from/how to get the best price etc....
Thanks in advance,
Patre

Jan 13, 2009 at 3:22 PM Post #9 of 10
I picked up a pair for portable use. My ED9's are getting way to many wierd looks. IEMs bother my ears so that's not an option.

For a sealed set of cans these things leak sound like crazy.

I guess I will deal with the looks and continue with the E9's outside

Jun 7, 2009 at 7:54 AM Post #10 of 10
Seems like these cans went up in price from when I originally saw them some time ago. I seemed to have seen them going for a pretty nice price at RMC Audio before, the cheapest price I saw compared to anywhere else at the time. They were near like half of the msrp value. I recently got a pair regardless of the price increases around the various stores lately for these pro 900 models.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back