Ultrasone HFI-580 vs Audio-Technica M50s vs Shure 750DJ
Mar 10, 2011 at 6:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

MaxEvans

New Head-Fier
Hey everyone, I've had some involvement with audiophile gear in the past but never knew that the source and how your playing it can actually make a difference, and I just recently found Head-Fi and all the information about everything sound wise and that's been a great help, as of right now I'm looking to spend about $100-$150 on headphones and have narrowed it down to the 3 in the topic title.
I plan on buying the Fiios E11 when it comes out and I've done alot of reading about the people who are in my same boat but they usually have very different music taste, so I can't compare. I listen to 98% dubstep and dnb so good tight sounding bass is important, like Skrillex for example is what I've been listening to alot of these days, but any good dubstep or dnb I'll listen too; so between those 3 or any other suggestions that'll be amped with an E11, and needing best sounding bass as possible, what should I get?

Mar 12, 2011 at 7:05 PM Post #2 of 3
you should put a question mark on the end of your title

or else might look like your doing a review :D

Mar 12, 2011 at 7:53 PM Post #3 of 3
You have some excellent options there!  I would lean more toward the HF-580 as they seem to have the tightest bass of the group(from what I've read) and would therefore handle your musical genres very well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back