Ultrasone Edition 8
Aug 10, 2011 at 9:01 PM Post #1,021 of 2,099
Soo wait, the LE case is actually made of brown tolex leather, not genuine leather?

JB

Aug 11, 2011 at 6:35 AM Post #1,025 of 2,099
Ok guys, the case and bag can only be ordered by contacting Ultrasone customer service. Apparently they want you to pay by PayPal. I wish they'd make a link on the website though.

JB

Aug 11, 2011 at 8:55 AM Post #1,026 of 2,099
turns out my set was defective, ultrasone actually told ME that they feel my set needs to be replaced.  I am very sad right now, please someone hug me as i look just like spongebob in my avatar here 

T_T

Aug 11, 2011 at 9:14 AM Post #1,028 of 2,099
I am having vibration issues, I explained it in my review.   It is forcing too much air up and out directly into my ear and causing that inner   material in the center of the earpads to flutter up and down. 

Aug 11, 2011 at 11:01 AM Post #1,029 of 2,099
Sorry I haven't been following this for a while, but I noticed many have been trying to find a good deal on ED8

RMC audio Direct still gives 25% off on Ultrasone ( They just don't advertise it). Just call them and ask for Eric. When you talk to him, mention that you would like to get the 25% off on ED8 or ED10. Apprently it has something to do with the selling rules. Ultrasone Cali still have several ED8 LE and you can still get one delivered to you within a week.

hope that helps...

Aug 11, 2011 at 2:41 PM Post #1,030 of 2,099
Hey, thanks for the heads up-- so one could call Eric @ RMC and order a pair of LE for 25% off? And even though RMC's website says it's out of LEs, they can still get one? Thanks.

Gosh I don't know what I have to say to Eric to get him to sell a LE for $1500. ^^

JB

Aug 11, 2011 at 2:54 PM Post #1,032 of 2,099
Quote:
^^^ The Edition 8LE box is one of the very finest I've seen/owned...my 2 cents anyway.

I guess part of my disappointment stems from really liking the ruthie bag and thinking the case would be covered in the same.  It's a nice case otherwise, stitching nice and clean.  Don't think it's worth anywhere near $300 though.

Aug 11, 2011 at 3:41 PM Post #1,033 of 2,099

Quote:
Hey, thanks for the heads up-- so one could call Eric @ RMC and order a pair of LE for 25% off? And even though RMC's website says it's out of LEs, they can still get one? Thanks.

Gosh I don't know what I have to say to Eric to get him to sell a LE for $1500. ^^

JB

They show out of invertory on their website, because the inventory is held at Ultrasone California. When you place an order with RMC, they will place an order with Ultrasone, and once RMC receives the pair they will ship it to you for free. So yes,  you pay $1124.25 for Ruthenium, $1274.25 for Palladium, and 1499.25 for LE. Thats what I paid for all three pairs.  I have bought over 4 pairs within last 10 months from them. Last one I got was in April (ED8LE), and deal is still good but they don't advertise it for some odd reason.  Also want to point out that they are Authorized dealer, because I had an issue with my Palladium and I had to get it replaced (Ultrasone replaced it).

I just want to point out that I am in no way affiliated with RMC. If you want a proof then you can look through this thread (earlier pages) and other ED8 threads where I have commented about my experience with ED8, but I never commented OR mentioned RMC. I am only mentioning it right now because I noticed many have been looking to get a good deal. But I have had not issues with acquiring ED8 from them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back