Ultra Super Tiny Mini Meet (Only 2 Head-Fiers)
Feb 4, 2007 at 3:48 PM Post #136 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by aluren /img/forum/go_quote.gif
hey vorlon/mrarroyo, i placed an order for the supermicro IV based on your review!! let's see if the micro is indeed the world amp champ!

It is! What color case did you get?

Feb 6, 2007 at 8:47 PM Post #137 of 190
Speaking of case, that is what I am concerned about with the Micro. Is the case sturdy? It looks so fragile, and it has those sharp edges. What has been your experience with the Micro case. This is the one thing that keeps me reluctant to purchase this little wonder. Thanks, CK

Feb 7, 2007 at 12:00 AM Post #138 of 190
I find the case quite sturdy, and don't find the edges particularly sharp.

Feb 7, 2007 at 5:45 AM Post #139 of 190
Well that's good to hear. Thanks. I wonder how long I'll have to wait after I order it. I'm not a very patient person.

Feb 7, 2007 at 7:28 PM Post #140 of 190
ckhirnigs113 - haven't you heard that patience cannotes maturity and is a virtue?
I had a Supermini III and sold it to get a Supermini IV........and now waiting for a Supermacro LE as a companion to the mini..........I've found the first two were certainly worth the wait - however long or short the wait may be.

Feb 8, 2007 at 2:39 AM Post #142 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I visited Dr. Xin's website and it seems the wait is down to 5/6 weeks. Hope that is the case so you guys get your amps quickly.

I ordered my amp beginning of december and I still haven't had a response.

Feb 8, 2007 at 5:07 AM Post #143 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by bellsprout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered my amp beginning of december and I still haven't had a response.

the wait if you order today is ~5-6wks (well, we'll see about that). i bet that in early december it was probably twice that.
plainface.gif

as some previously have suggested, patience sir, have patience. (else buy a used xin in the fs forums to at least tide you over until your amp arrives...)

Feb 8, 2007 at 1:55 PM Post #144 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by daveDerek /img/forum/go_quote.gif
the wait if you order today is ~5-6wks (well, we'll see about that). i bet that in early december it was probably twice that.
plainface.gif

as some previously have suggested, patience sir, have patience. (else buy a used xin in the fs forums to at least tide you over until your amp arrives...)

i doubt if u order one today ull get one in 5-6 weeks when he still has orders from december

if anybody has heard from dr.xin after december already, i'd be REALLY REALLY CUUTTTT!!!

Feb 9, 2007 at 1:59 AM Post #145 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by bellsprout /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i doubt if u order one today ull get one in 5-6 weeks when he still has orders from december

if anybody has heard from dr.xin after december already, i'd be REALLY REALLY CUUTTTT!!!

I exchanged email with Dr. Xin in early January. BTW my amp took 3 months to arrive.

Feb 9, 2007 at 10:26 PM Post #146 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It is! What color case did you get?

i got a clear one. thought about a red one at first to match the cryo cables, but it seems to attract too much attention in public, so i went with the dull clear case.

Feb 10, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #147 of 190
Quote:

i got a clear one. thought about a red one at first to match the cryo cables, but it seems to attract too much attention in public, so i went with the dull clear case.

I look forward to your impressions.

Feb 19, 2007 at 10:40 PM Post #148 of 190
Quote:

How does the micro work with bigger plugs? Are the in and out ports close together?

Sorry if this high-jacking!

Feb 19, 2007 at 11:17 PM Post #149 of 190
This is one case where size doesn't matter. The in jack is on the top and the out jack is on the bottom, so all sizes are accommodated easily.
cool.gif

Feb 22, 2007 at 12:35 AM Post #150 of 190
Quote:

Originally Posted by vorlon1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This is one case where size doesn't matter. The in jack is on the top and the out jack is on the bottom, so all sizes are accommodated easily.
cool.gif

For once size doesn't matter! Thanks. Of course, no sooner had I posted I saw picture with the amp hooked up and voila!

I appreciate the quick response.

I ordered a supermicro yesterday. At least I have my supermacro IV for company!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back