Ultra portable amp (very small amps) for use with RWA iMod
Aug 30, 2011 at 12:23 PM Post #17 of 23

Quote:
@OP,

E11 is even larger than E7 as far as I know...

No, it is a little smaller.

E11-06.jpg

Bottom up: E7, E11, A10, T3D, Clip+

Sep 2, 2011 at 2:51 PM Post #18 of 23
You may want to consider a Fiio E6. It is suppose to have a little better SQ than the E7 when performing as an amp only and has improved bass boost eq. Definitely meets your budget(~30) and size(same size as E5). So this would take care of your immediate needs while not loosing anything from your current setup. You could then start saving for your future when you have more funds and then want more of an SQ upgrade.

Daniel

Sep 2, 2011 at 6:21 PM Post #19 of 23

Well i just purchased the Fiio E11, didnt even know they did a E6, how does it compare to the E11? :frowning2:

Quote:
You may want to consider a Fiio E6. It is suppose to have a little better SQ than the E7 when performing as an amp only and has improved bass boost eq. Definitely meets your budget(~30) and size(same size as E5). So this would take care of your immediate needs while not loosing anything from your current setup. You could then start saving for your future when you have more funds and then want more of an SQ upgrade.

Daniel

Sep 2, 2011 at 9:57 PM Post #20 of 23

Quote:
Well i just purchased the Fiio E11, didnt even know they did a E6, how does it compare to the E11? :frowning2:

E11 is still better than E6, so you are not missing out on anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back