Ultimate Ears UE 900 Discussion and Impressions Thread
Oct 9, 2012 at 6:56 PM Post #785 of 4,383
FWIW, something like this happened to me before for an item I pre-purchased.  A hold was placed on my card for the amount and then disappeared without a charge.  I gave them a call and they mentioned something about how it's a once a month accounting thing for them, and sure enough, within a week I had a charge.

Oct 9, 2012 at 11:11 PM Post #789 of 4,383
Honestly, I don't know what's coming next. I'm pretty new to a bank account since I've only had one for about a month now.

And I did not purposely make sure there wasn't enough funds available. I needed the money for gas desperately or else I wouldn't have been able to make it to work that day. My car only gets 15mpg so I'm filling up a lot.
Who knows, maybe an overdraft fee is headed straight for me but when it comes I'll have enough. Its been a week now since I received the ue900s.

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:27 AM Post #790 of 4,383
Quote:
Honestly, I don't know what's coming next. I'm pretty new to a bank account since I've only had one for about a month now.
And I did not purposely make sure there wasn't enough funds available. I needed the money for gas desperately or else I wouldn't have been able to make it to work that day. My car only gets 15mpg so I'm filling up a lot.
Who knows, maybe an overdraft fee is headed straight for me but when it comes I'll have enough. Its been a week now since I received the ue900s.

If you're having trouble filling your gas tank, perhaps 400 dollar iems should not be at the top of your list of priorities.

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:35 AM Post #791 of 4,383
Quote:

Take the bus?

And secondly, agree with doublea71; why are you spending a ton of $$$ on headphones when you should be saving up to live?

Oct 10, 2012 at 12:39 AM Post #792 of 4,383

Quote:
I just ordered a pair of ie80s with the extra money leftover that was for the UE 900s.

How old are you, son?

And yes, you made it clear that you attempted to circumvent the second approval by buying the gas AND THE IE80s. If you're that tight on cash you should not be buying $450 IEMs. If you continue to pull crap like this the bank will close your account, which may result in a checksystems mark against you.... making it near impossible to open another checking account.

Please don't go through life with the weak moral compass that allows to you arrive at the idea that this is a reasonable decision to make. Top off your debit card and call UE to complete the transaction.

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:33 AM Post #793 of 4,383
Sniposaur I don't understand your logic at all here. Why post your dirty laundry if you intended on getting away with this? That is at least what I gather from you purposely buying a pair of IE80s on the side with the money that is suppose to pay for the UEs..... This action is about as stupid as when a certain headier got a pair of HE-6 instead of the HE400 and proceeded to put it up for sale when he said he was gonna return them......
rolleyes.gif
Remember now that not only is this a public forum but a forum that is sponsored by the very company you are ripping off...

Oct 10, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #794 of 4,383
Who said I was tight on money? I make a decent living. $15/hour actually and im only 18 and live with my parents until I attend college classes next semester. I have no bills or taxes to pay so I keep all of what I earn. I drive about 20 miles every day to work and back and sometimes I just don't have time to fill up being that I work from 4-1230am.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back