Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 24, 2009 at 6:20 PM Post #1,186 of 1,260
I just received my UE10vi .. from Amazon.. very interestingly "Logitech" is not mentioned anywhere on the packaging or in the booklet/card that came with them.

Any notable differences between the logitech and pre-logitech ones?

Here's how mine came packaged.

2vk16cl.jpg

Dec 24, 2009 at 7:31 PM Post #1,188 of 1,260
Yea, mine looked like that. I think that's just the vi packaging..

Dec 24, 2009 at 9:46 PM Post #1,189 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wire goes right up and over the top on my ear...

*snip*

If I understand your post right, you have the wire pointed backwards about 30-45 degrees or so from my picture? Can you rotate them so that the cable goes up over the top?

I believe that was the case, it could have happened from my accidentally twisting them when I was trying to put them back into their(imo a little too small) case the first time around. Just twisted them back, and proceed to nick the memory wire on my left earphone a little with a fingernail.
rolleyes.gif

By the way, do you need to register the Triple Fis to get the 1 year warranty?

Dec 24, 2009 at 11:59 PM Post #1,190 of 1,260
Wow - uncomfy, but these things are nice! Fun to listen to.

I'm swithering over whether to keep them and get them remade as customs. I'm erring towards a yes on that question. Amazing value.

Dec 25, 2009 at 12:07 AM Post #1,191 of 1,260
Oh and ps - issues re instrument placement etc are most likely related to fit. I have a good (albeit painful) seal as I type this, and there's detail across the entire spectrum, and a little extra 'whump' in the bass quantity dept. For some that might seem muddy, but for some music (especially hip hop) I like that. It's fun.

Dec 25, 2009 at 1:31 AM Post #1,194 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by squid+ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think he means he's leaning towards making them a custom, not that it's an error.

Guess we won't know until he tells us.. but, "erring" means the intended action is likely a mistake.

Dec 25, 2009 at 1:40 AM Post #1,196 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by torpy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yea, mine looked like that. I think that's just the vi packaging..

Mine was a vi too. Mine looked like a green version of the non-vi box.

Dec 25, 2009 at 1:45 AM Post #1,197 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by jinp6301 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine was a vi too. Mine looked like a green version of the non-vi box.

The larger white boxes (with the blue or green) seem to be the Logitech boxes? Or were they in use pre-Logitech?

Dec 25, 2009 at 2:17 AM Post #1,198 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by karmalaw /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The larger white boxes (with the blue or green) seem to be the Logitech boxes? Or were they in use pre-Logitech?

My friend's vi's box was white, mine was black (see images below). As long as we can confirm these aren't some kind of refurbs or "older models" or something, I don't really care =)
tf10viqt5.jpg

2vk16cl.jpg

Dec 25, 2009 at 2:42 AM Post #1,199 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Luk3d4wG /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My friend's vi's box was white, mine was black (see images below). As long as we can confirm these aren't some kind of refurbs or "older models" or something, I don't really care =)
tf10viqt5.jpg

2vk16cl.jpg

I still don't have a TF10 Pro, but the black box reminds me of the old UE TF10 Packaging. The one that has a "Swivel" flap. That's way cooler than the current TF10 box.

Hope you enjoy your purchase!
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back