Ultimate Ears Triple.fi 10 Earphones for $99 at Amazon!
Dec 18, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #1,051 of 1,260
Edit: SHIPPED! Arrives Monday (12/21). W00t!
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 18, 2009 at 11:34 PM Post #1,052 of 1,260
Ugh...I just want it to end.
frown.gif
I've now been on the phone an hour w/ this guy. He insists it will ship and arrive on the same day despite being free super saver shipping. Then when pushed, he says it'll be here mid January.

At one point he suggested I cancel the order and reorder to fix the shipping problems.
confused_face_2.gif

I've now been on hold for 15 minutes. Wow...

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:18 AM Post #1,053 of 1,260
So guys, is there any difference between the logitech ones and the Amazon ones? I plan on sending one back.

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #1,055 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So guys, is there any difference between the logitech ones and the Amazon ones? I plan on sending one back.

I wouldn't think there should be. What difference did you notice?

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:21 AM Post #1,056 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jodiuh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ugh...I just want it to end.
frown.gif
I've now been on the phone an hour w/ this guy. He insists it will ship and arrive on the same day despite being free super saver shipping. Then when pushed, he says it'll be here mid January.

At one point he suggested I cancel the order and reorder to fix the shipping problems.
confused_face_2.gif

I've now been on hold for 15 minutes. Wow...

I ordered Dec. 4. Amazon had continued to state expected delivery Jan 4-7.
That is, until yesterday...with an update email from them citing expected delivery Dec. 23. An email comes today stating that item has shipped.

Looks like they are merely having to catch up...? And, it sounds like your phone guy isn't fully informed. I'd put money on it that you get yours prior to mid Jan.

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:23 AM Post #1,057 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by slantedview /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wouldn't think there should be. What difference did you notice?

Oh I haven't received them. I'm just wondering if there are any version differences, like if one is an updated version while the other isn't, etc.

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:27 AM Post #1,058 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kirosia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh I haven't received them. I'm just wondering if there are any version differences, like if one is an updated version while the other isn't, etc.

There's probably no way to know for sure, but there should be no difference from what I know.

If you're up for it, you might consider selling your extra pair to a fellow HeadFi'er instead of sending it back
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 19, 2009 at 12:38 AM Post #1,060 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by slantedview /img/forum/go_quote.gif
There's probably no way to know for sure, but there should be no difference from what I know.

If you're up for it, you might consider selling your extra pair to a fellow HeadFi'er instead of sending it back
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm no longer allowed to sell to other members, after the whole dead raccoon incident of '04.

Dec 19, 2009 at 4:20 AM Post #1,063 of 1,260
Quote:

Originally Posted by dojo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd put money on it that you get yours prior to mid Jan.

EDA of Dec 22 w/ one day shipping. The guy actually had me on hold for nearly half an hour before putting a sup on the line. Next time I'll just hang up and call back. Oh well, I wished them both happy holidays. I'm sure it's pretty stressful working for an etailer this time of year. At least now I have a solid delivery date before the rebate's due.

Dec 19, 2009 at 4:52 AM Post #1,064 of 1,260
I placed my order on January 4th before noon, I pay for Amazon Prime, I order 1 day shipping, and it STILL hasn't shipped for me? Somehow I doubt that they can meet their new Dec. 22nd deadline. If this weren't such a great deal, I'd be seriously upset.

Dec 19, 2009 at 5:24 AM Post #1,065 of 1,260
I've been upped to the 23rd Dec. I'm using the free shipping service, but they've got a delivery estimate of 24th of Dec, so either they've given me a shipping upgrade or the guy shipping my triple-fi's must be a block away for a 24 hour service. I've waited this long, so now I...must...resist...the...temptation...not....too. ..panic
confused_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back